Thirty

Hana

The sun was hot as I sat on the bench reading my book. Everything went back to normal. Taehyung was back to his original self...a fuck boy. Crowds of girls swarming around him and him loving every second of it. I felt like an idiot for wanting to go over there and join in, but I couldn't let myself look desperate. I had to pretend that what he had done didn't hurt me.

I felt a sigh escape my mouth.

What did you expect? A fuck boy was good at breaking hearts. I was just one of those idiots that fell for him.

A group of girls screaming made me look up from my book and my heart dropped into my stomach as I saw a girl kiss him and then other girls grabbed hold of his arm like he was a dress on sale. I just hid my face behind my book. I didn't want to see Taehyung get touched up by girls.

Did I deserve this?

Whatever. At least I was being left alone now and Taehyung wasn't my problem anymore. I didn't need to see him at lunch and I didn't need to sit beside him in classes. I could sit somewhere else and not have to smell his aftershave every time he dropped onto the seat beside me.

For fuck sake Hana. Get over it!

Taehyung wasn't my problem but those girls that beat me up were. I had to get those girls back for trying to beat me up and I knew exactly how to do it. I just hoped I didn't get kicked out of college for beating them to a pulp.

"Hana,"

"Hyungwon," I said, not looking up.

"You forgot your lunch," Hyungwon said, sitting next to me.

"Are you going to use this excuse every time?" I said with a smile.

"Hana, I am going to lose my nut if I have to stay with Minhyuk any longer" Hyungwon groaned and put his head on mine "Why don't we swap? You stay with our brother and I come to college"

"Nope," I said, "Why aren't you at the shoot?"

"It was cancelled. The photographer got fired and I didn't want to get naked"

I snorted "You walk around the fucking house naked all the time"

"Not naked," Hyungwon said, "I wear a towel"

"You're an idiot and it's pretty much naked"

"You're an idiot as well," Hyungwon said, "For not being honest to that grim reaper"

I laughed and shook my head "Can you not see? It was just a game to break my heart. He won. End of"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Very," I said looking over at Taehyung "He's back with all the other girls. You can see from here that he is enjoying every minute of it"

Hyungwon looked over at him "I wouldn't be so sure of that"

"Well, you're wrong" I muttered "So, why is Minhyuk annoying you?"

"Don't get me started!" Hyungwon said "Do you know he is trying to make a plan to get Wonho to be our slave at work? I think he has a death wish"

Taehyung

Hana was laughing.

But she wasn't laughing with me. I shouldn't be jealous of who she was laughing with, because it was her brother, but it still hurt me that she was laughing around someone else.

I forced myself to look away from her and tried to walk into college, but some girl was just getting in my way.

"Get out the way" I muttered but every time I tried to move around her, she just stepped in front of me "Do you fucking mind?"

"I've been trying to get your attention for ages!" She said with a pout "But you've been busy with some bitch"

"I'm not interested in you," I said, and she slapped my arm "Do that again, I fucking dare you"

She just shrugged and smirked "You think a target will keep me away from you?"

"Just fuck off," I said, pushing her out of my way as gently as I could. But she was overdramatic and fell to the floor "Idiot"

"How dare you push me over!" She said and got to her feet "You all saw him push me right?"

"You fell over yourself," Namjoon said "Taehyung might be a dick but he would never hurt a girl...physically anyway"

"I dare you to put a target on me!" The girl said "I'll show you how I can win you over. That other bitch you messed around with isn't as tough as me"

I rolled my eyes "Shoo. Go away"

"Hey Taehyung," Jimin said throwing his arm around me "If you are that upset that Hana isn't talking to you, why not put another target on her?"

Light. Bulb.

"No," Yoongi said, "No, no, no. Bad idea. You saw how that worked out last time! If you do that then I am not going to help you get her back,"

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said, putting my arm around him, "I was just thinking about how lovely the weather is,"

"I'm not an idiot, Taehyung. If you do this, you are going to regret it more than what you have done already," Yoongi said, "I have told you that you need to-"

"Why not let him learn from his mistakes?" Namjoon said and I watched him stare at the girl that got away. I swallowed hard and shook my head. Freya and Hana were different. Freya knew that fucking Namjoon would only end in bad news.

But then again that is what I did to Hana...

I cleared my throat, "I'm going to get something to drink. I'll be right back,"