Forty-Four

Taehyung

I was angry. All because some guys were dancing with Hana. This girl had me going crazy.

People were yelling at me as I shoved them out of the way. I got closer to Hana and the two idiots dancing on her. I hadn't seen one of them before but the other one I had. He was the dimpled guy that had his hands all over her at the cafe. That pissed me off even more and it wasn't the alcohol that was doing all my thinking either.

The dimpled guy looked up and his eyes went wide as he saw me approaching him. Before I could stop myself, I grabbed the guys shirt and punched him straighten the nose. I shook my hand and regretted hitting him so hard. I should have learnt my lesson for punching that dick that was kissing Hana.

"Hey!" Hana yelled and pushed me back "What the hell do you think you're doing!"

The guy wiped his nose and glared at me.

I gritted my teeth and scowled at him. When the guy looked away from me, the other one pushed me and I stumbled back into the crowd watching what was happening. I didn't push back. I didn't need to.

I had done what I needed to do but I was still angry.

I grabbed Hana by the wrist and dragged her after me and didn't stop even though she protested and slapped at my hand. It stung like hell but I wasn't letting her go. I had to talk to her. Even her brothers getting to their feet didn't stop me.

I was on a mission and I wasn't going to give up just because her brothers scared me.

"Taehyung!" Hana was yelling, "Let me go!"

We reached the cordon outside and I pushed her back gently until she sat down on one of the benches. She was fuming, and I had to calm her down or she'd knock me out. I didn't want to be punched by her because she would probably hit me harder.

"Who were those boys?" I said, as calmly as I could.

"What's it to you?" She snapped and got to her feet "I dance with whoever I want!"

"You can't dance with anyone," I said, "Hana, you-"

She slapped me "You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do, Taehyung. I'm not with you, go cause a scene with Jessica"

My eyes were wide and I cupped the cheek she slapped. I turned to look at her and I took a deep breath trying to calm down. I did deserve the slap.

"For fuck sake" I muttered and rubbed my cheek, with a sigh "Why do you have to hit so hard?"

"Shall I hit you harder?" Hana said, and I grabbed her wrist.

"I'd rather you didn't"

"I told you to leave me alone. Go back to Jessica. You are perfect for each other"

"I don't like the girl," I said, "She's a fucking idiot"

"I hope you two are happy"

"Hana" I exclaimed, holding her hands "Please listen to me"

"I saw her with you earlier Taehyung. I ignored it because I can't be bothered with you or her anymore" Hana said looking away from me "You don't have to pretend"

"TaeTae" I heard Jessica say behind me, "I thought you wanted to avoid this skank?"

"Fuck off" I hissed, "I told you to stay away from me"

Jessica smirked "I won't be leaving you alone, TaeTae. I find you interesting and once you are mine, you won't be able to let me go"

I felt Hana's grip tighten on my hands and I looked at her. Her face was scowling at Jessica and even though her face was screwed up, she was still the prettiest girl around. I couldn't take my eyes away from her. Everything about her was just perfect.

I couldn't let Hana go again, and I would try anything to have her in my arms again. I was going to make sure that I would do auto get her to understand how much I wanted her. Hana was the only one for me. I didn't need anyone else.

I was in a trance whenever she was around or whenever someone spoke about her. Shit, even when she wasn't mentioned I was always thinking about her.

Hana had me hooked from the moment she punched me. It just annoyed me it took me that long to realise I loved her.