Thirteen

I wandered around college with my headphones in, humming along to the song. Every time I looked up, I saw girls trying to throw insults at me but my music was loud enough to drown their failed attempts. The poor girls were trying their hardest to come up with better insults, but they were failing.

My heart jumped into my throat when a headphone was pulled from my ear. I looked at the person who was holding it ready to throw some shade, I smiled instead.

"Hey daddy," I grinned, "Long time no see"

"Stop calling me that in public,"

I smirked "Oh, so you wouldn't mind being called daddy in the bedroom? That's good to know"

His face went red "Sh-hut up, you bitch!"

I laughed as he walked away, and then I saw the key chain hanging from his bag. I frowned because I saw him threw that into the bin.

Huh. He must have gone back to get it when I went to the toilet.

I shrugged and put my headphones back in and wandered to class. If he didn't want to talk to me, then why did the idiot pull my headphones out?

If it was anyone else, I would have sent them a judo chop.

Taehyung

The guys were staring at me, but not one of them dared ask me what happened. I was counting down the seconds until one of them would crack. But they didn't, so I broke the silence.

"What do you want?" I snapped, "Just ask already"

"Did you fuck her?" Jimin asked.

"No," I said, "She makes me feel sick"

He tutted "How boring"

"Where did you take her, if you didn't fuck her?" Jungkook asked lifting his eyebrow at me.

I scratched my ear "The beach"

"What?" The guys said, "You took her to the beach?"

"Why are you saying it like that?" I asked, "It's just the beach"

"It's the beach Taehyung," Jin said "Beaches are romantic and I thought you didn't do romance"

"I'm shocked," Hoseok said, "I thought you didn't do dates"

"Yeah, you're more of a fuck and go kinda guy" Jungkook laughed, "Does she interest you?"

"No. She doesn't interest me" I said, "I'm playing the game and then I am going to ruin her"

Yoongi chuckled "How is that going?"

"It's going as planned" I muttered.

"I'm sure it is" Yoongi said, "So, did she give you that bear key ring?"

Everyone looked at my bag at the same time as me. I tutted and dropped my bag onto the floor making them grin at me.

"You like her" Jin grinned, "Don't you?"

"I do not like her," I said, "She pisses me off and I can't wait to have her drop out of college"

"She is playing you well" Namjoon laughed, "She has you wrapped round her little finger"

"Like hell, she does" I growled, "As I said, she'll be dropping out and begging me to-"

"Yes, yes" Hoseok said, patting my head "We understand. She will drop out of college"

"If you aren't interested in her" Jungkook said, "Then I will gladly have a go"

I snorted and turned away from him "Yeah, go ahead. See how well that turns out. She will punch you before she agrees to go on a date with you"

"Good, because I will take her on proper dates," Jungkook said, "I might have more fun with her than you do"

I smiled at him but there was no amusement behind it "Be my guest, just let me play with her for a while longer, then you can have my sloppy seconds"

"Do you really mean that?" Yoongi asked, as the boys started talking amongst themselves.

"I do"

"Really?" Yoongi sighed "Somehow I don't believe what you are saying. She has caught your interest, you just don't want to admit it"

"She doesn't interest me"

"Then why take her on a date? Why not get the girls to beat her up and leave it at that?" Yoongi said "I'm telling you this now as your friend, you are going to mess up and you are going to regret it"

"I won't"

Yoongi shrugged "Don't say I didn't warn you"

I scoffed and shook my head, "She is playing a game with me but I will beat her at it. I'll get her to fall for me and then I will break her heart. She deserves it,"

Yoongi glared at me, "For hitting you? What kind of asshole does that to a girl just because they got hit? You are going to meet plenty of other girls who will hit you just as hard. Stop being such a jerk,"

Yoongi grabbed his things and stormed off before anyone could say anything. Everyone turned to look at me.

"What?"

"I mean," Jin started, "He does have a point,"

"He's only saying that because they grew up together," I said, "I don't have feelings for Hana,"

"No one mentioned that," Jimin said, "But I do agree with Yoongi on this one. Why not back off for a bit and let it see how it plays out?"

"You are supposed to be on my side," I said, "Hana is-"

"A girl who will kick your ass if you aren't careful," Jimin said, "I spoke to Yoongi about her brothers and even though I've never met them, they scare me,"

I sighed and shook my head. I chose not to say anything else and Jin said he was going to find Yoongi. Namjoon moved to the seat next to me and nudged my arm.

"I've hurt Freya," He said quietly and I looked at him, "I fucked up. I don't want you to,"

He squeezed my shoulder and walked off.

"So," Hoseok asked, "How are you planning to get her to fall for you?"

"I have no idea but I'm good at seducing women," I said, not wanting to talk about Hana anymore and I pulled my phone out, "I have class. I'll see you later,"