Thirty-Eight

Hana

The guy behind the counter smiled at me when I approached the counter. Luhan had gotten used to seeing my face instead of my brothers. I was the coffee girl and everyone in this cafe knew who I was. They always said I was so different compared to my brothers and I was sweet. I was sweet sure, but I wasn't that different to them.

"Let me guess," He said, leaning over to look at me "Your brothers want coffee"

I laughed "You know them so well. But yes, and since I wasn't helping around the garage, I was made to get the coffee"

"Hmm," He said with a grin "Do you still not want my number?"

"Nope!" I said with a smile "I'm off men"

He snorted "Let's see how long that lasts. Men fall at your feet. Do you want girls from now on? Because we have this new girl that started and she's amazing"

"I'm off girls too," I said, "And don't be stupid. What men fall at my feet?"

"Well," He said, gesturing at himself "I'm one of them, the only one you will ever need. Plus, you know the guy I normally work with, well he is in the 'Hana fan club'. So, there is 2"

"Wow. That's not a lot" I said, and I shrugged "I don't care. I'm done with boys right now. They always seem to turn out to be arse holes"

"Amen to that" He grinned, "So, are you sure you don't want my number?"

"I'm sure," I said, "Because if I give you my number, you won't stop texting me and I'd have to get my brothers on you"

"Hana, I'm more scared of you than your brothers" He laughed, "Which brother is paying this time?"

"Wonho," I said, handing his card over "Oh, and since he is paying... I will get that chocolate cake, that lemon drizzle cake and since I'm feeling greedy, I'll have that blueberry muffin"

"You are lucky that he loves you," Luhan said, "No girl would be able to spend his money"

I shrugged "I'm his baby sister, and he's just an idiot who owes me shit loads of money"

"Is he gay by any chance?" Luhan asked "If I can't have one sibling I can always go for another"

I laughed "No, he isn't gay but if you ever do try and hit on him, please let me be there. I'd love to see his face"

Luhan winked at me "Then I'll do it when you come in next with him. I'll start on the coffees for you"

"Thank you!" I smiled and pulled my phone out, to reply to a message from Changkyun.

The bell dinged as the door opened, and I felt hands go over my eyes making me tense but I sighed as I smelt the familiar aftershave.

"Guess who"

"Jooheon," I said, and he dropped his hands.

"Did you see me coming?" He grinned.

"No, you always wear the same aftershave and you're my best friend. I know you Jooheon" I said, and he put his arm around my shoulders "Did you want anything? Wonho is treating us"

"Does he know anything about you getting more than just coffee?" Jooheon smiled, showing his dimples.

"That bastard owes me"

Taehyung

My heart was in my throat as I watched her easily grin and laugh with both boys. She hadn't even noticed me...Jungkook was lying. She hated me. He liked he so of course he would lie to me.

"I have to go," I said quietly. I got to my feet "I need...some air"

I felt sick to my stomach as I watched the guy hugging her give her a kiss. She didn't like me. Even though I broke her heart, she did the same to me and I didn't know how to cope. It hurt. She moved on to the guy with bigger dimples than Namjoon.

I hadn't felt pain like this before. I felt rejected.

As I rushed to the exit, I bumped into someone and their coffee went everywhere.

"Shit," I said, "I'm sorry"

"Ugh"

My eyes widened as I saw Hana, covered in coffee. Her white top had gone see-through and I could see the bra she wore. I gulped and I couldn't take my eyes off her chest. Holy shit I could remember how I tasted every inch of-

"Of all people" I heard her mutter.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, "I'll help you"

"No" She snapped, "I got this. I don't need your help"

I found myself smiling "Haven't we done this before?"

Hana looked at me, and I saw her bite her lip. I needed to bite that lip.

Fuck. I had a boner. My dick was a fucking traitor.