Twenty-Seven

My mouth dropped open as he parked the car. I hadn't been to an amusement park in years. Taehyung opened the door for me and helped me from the car. I looked around to see only a few cars parked, but they were in the staff bays so where the hell was everyone else?

"Why is there no queue?" I asked as he pulled me after him "Are you sure it's open? Taehyung, it's not open"

Taehyung just smiled and approached the gates. The guard saw him, and let us in.

"Mr Kim," The guard said "Enjoy your day"

"Thanks," Taehyung said dragging me after him"

"Taehyung, what the hell is going on?" I asked, looking around. Shit. I hoped there were no clowns cause they scared the hell out of me and oh my god. Was he planning to kill me? It would be a perfect place to kill me. Empty amusement park and oh hell. He could get the clowns to back him up!

I was going to die a horrible death. I could just see it happening. I wasn't stupid. I watched horror films. It would start out as a romantic date but then a serial killer dressed up as a clown was going to slit my throat and-

"Stay back you fucking clown!" I said kicking the air in front of me. I looked over at Taehyung who was just looking at me like I was insane "Sorry. I...I don't know how to explain that. So, what is going on?"

"It's open," Taehyung said, "But just for us"

"What?" I said, "What do you mean?"

"Hana, I booked the whole pace for just us today," He said, rubbing the back of his neck, "I told you that I wanted to make you smile and I knew this would make you smile"

"But, you don't like me," I said, "Why do all of this?"

"Just...have fun today," He said, not looking at me "You can get whatever you want, eat anything and go on all the rides for free. It's just you and me here today. So, just...enjoy yourself"

I sighed "Alright, but if you expect me to throw up from the rides, you have another thing coming. I have a stomach of steel"

Taehyung

Hana was smiling throughout the day. Her screams, her laughs and even her frustrated face made me laugh. I had never met anyone like her and I was glad that I did. Hana was a breath of fresh air.

If she didn't bump into me or punch me, then I wouldn't have found myself this relaxed. I never had any fun like this, not since I was a kid. Hana was like...I sighed. I didn't want to admit it, but I didn't want to break her heart.

I couldn't do it. But I had to.

"TaeTae" Hana said, "Let's go on that"

"Ugh," I said, my stomach rolled on me "More heights"

"It's the only ride we haven't been on" Hana pouted "Come on, don't be a chicken shit now. What will all the girl's think if they find out you're a coward?"

"I'm not a coward"

"Aww, is daddy TaeTae a coward?" She said, pressing herself against me. I trapped her face in my hands and I kissed her.

What was I doing? I wanted to kiss her more...I needed it.

"Let's see if I am a coward or not," I said, stepping away from her "Let's go"

Hana followed me and stepped onto the Ferris wheel carriage before me. I swallowed the lump in my throat as it started to move, and Hana linked her fingers with mine.

Her eyes weren't looking at me, but at the sunset in front of us. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so beautiful and the way the light hit her face made my heart fight my rib cage.

What was this feeling? And why did I not want it to go away?

I looked over at her again and the way the sun hit her face just made her even more beautiful. I was in some deep shit right now.

"Hey, TaeTae," Hana said, turning to face me "Why are you watching me?"

"No reason," I said, my eyes zooming in on her lips "No reason at all"

Hana sighed and folded her arms "Well done"

"What?" I frowned at her.

"This wasn't meant to happen," She said, "I hadn't planned for this"

"Planned for what?" I said, making her look at me "Hana, what are you talking about"

"Nothing, don't worry" She smiled, but there was no happiness behind it "This is the first time I have seen a sunset"

I couldn't take my eyes away from her. Why didn't I notice this before?

Hana took my breath away and I didn't want to throw her away like an old toy. She wasn't a plaything anymore and it hurt me because I had to do it. I never lost a game and even if it hurt me.

Shit.

Hana, what the hell had you done to me?