Sixteen

I walked the boys to the college gates and Jooheon hugged me.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" He asked, and I looked up at him with my arms still around his waist "If your brothers find out"

"They won't find out," I said, "Because you won't tell them. Come on, we were friends first!"

Kihyun shrugged "Whatever, they will beat him up though if things go wrong"

"Hana, Wonho might be our cousin and we are close, but I won't be holding him back if he flips," Changkyun said, "You need to tell your brothers"

"Then don't tell him! I will see you guys later and I might tell them" I said, "I have class"

I walked back into the college, with people glaring at me and a girl stepped in front of me, surrounded by her friends. I was waiting for one of his fangirls to approach me, I just didn't think it would be so late in the game I was playing.

"What can I do for you girls?" I asked, holding back a sigh.

"We need to talk to you Hana," She said, with a spiteful smile on her face. Here we go "Come with us"

I held in a groan and followed them into the field behind the college. I sighed and dropped my bag.

"Well? What do you want?" I asked, and she caught me off guard with a punch to the face.

Taehyung

I was trying not to fall asleep in class, but the boys kept hitting me to stay awake. I needed to stay awake in this class because I was failing and this was one of the few classes that we had together, and Hana was nowhere to be seen.

I was confused.

She had told me that she never missed a class, so not seeing her was weird. Or, she was just lying to me to keep me in her little game. Where the hell was she? Was she with those guys? She must have got bored with me...wait...

"Why the hell do I care?" I asked myself and I saw Yoongi smirk, "What are you smirking at?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," He grinned and put his hands on his head, "You care more than you want to admit,"

"I don't,"

"Then why have you been watching her all day? Why have you been looking out for her and why do you keep looking at the seat she normally sits in?"

I parted my lips but I have no answer. Instead, I scoffed and folded my arms.

"You are getting far too deep in this game that you will end up hurting yourself," Yoongi said, "I don't want to see you hurt and I especially don't want to see Hana hurt,"

"Why do you care so much?" I asked and Yoongi lifted an eyebrow, "Well?"

Yoongi sighed, "I love the girl. I don't want to see her hurt,"

"You are in love with her?" I said almost yelling.

"No, I said I love her. There is a difference. I love her as a friend nothing more,"

"But there is something else, isn't there,"

"There used to be," Yoongi said with a shrug, "What? Can you blame me? She's a great girl and yes, I did used to love her but that was it. I told her and she didn't love me back. We were better as friends anyway. We are still friends,"

"I can't believe you loved her," I whispered, "When was-"

"Taehyung," Hoseok said, hitting my arm "What happened to her?"

I looked up and saw Hana, my mouth dropping open. It looked like she had been jumped. I slowly got to my feet to have a better look at her. She had grass stains on her clothes, a few bruises on her cheeks and her lip was split.

Holy shit.

The teacher looked over at her and dropped her book, with a small screech.

"Hana, what happened?" She asked, and Hana just grinned "Hana, don't just smile at me"

"This is nothing!" Hana said waving it off "I've had worse"

"Sweetheart, your lip is bleeding and you have bruises forming on your cheeks!"

"Oh," Hana said, wiping the blood away "It's just a bit of blood. I won't die from this"

"Did someone do this to you?"

Hana didn't say anything for a few moments and then smiled "No, but I'm fine."

The teacher just watched Hana walk up the steps to the seat in front of me, and I saw girls around her giggling and muttering to themselves about her. Yet, she still smiled when she got closer to me.

"Hey TaeTae," She said, leaning on my desk and sending me a wink "Did you miss me?"

I gulped "What happened?"

"Oh, this?" She said pointing to her face "This is nothing. Why? Do you care?"

"No," I said looking away from her. But shit. I did care and it confused me.

"Hana," Jin said "Your lip is still bleeding. Take this"

"Thanks, Jinnie" Hana said taking the tissue from him "You have no idea how clumsy people...I mean I am. What can you do eh?"

"Not much," I said quietly.

Hana shot a glare in my direction and smirked "What do you think about being clumsy? Do you think I should sort it out?"

My mouth went dry and she turned to sit down.

I glanced over at the girls who were laughing quietly at the state of Hana and I bit into my bottom lip. From how Hana just reacted, those girls were probably going to regret beating her up.