Three

I decided to skip the rest of my classes and head home. It wasn't like I needed to attend because I was really smart, but I also didn't want to get into any fights because I punched Taehyung.

"Why are you home?" Minhyuk asked, "Have you been crying?"

"No" I snapped, walking away from him.

"Hey!" Minhyuk shouted, "Hana has been crying!"

My other brothers intercepted me as I got to my room. Hyungwon, grabbed me from behind, holding my arms at my side, and he lifted me from the floor.

"Let me go!"

"Who made you cry?" Wonho asked, pulling on a top "Shit, you stay in bed"

I raised an eyebrow and he just smiled "Who is it this time?"

"No one," He said, "Who made you cry?"

"No one," I said, mocking his voice "I'm just tired"

"Do we have to beat anyone up?" Shownu asked, "I haven't done that in a while"

"For fuck sake," I muttered "Jeez, let me go. I'm fine"

"Nope," Hyungwon said, "I'm not letting you go until you tell me who made you cry"

Were they really doing this? Wait.

I knew how to get them away from me.

"I'm on my period," I said, "And I tell you, this month's flow is so heavy! Bleeding all over the place. Having to wear a tampon and a pad is a real pain in the ass. You get me?"

Hyungwon dropped me to the floor and walked away "Fuck this. Where's mum when you need her?"

Shownu shut himself in the room and Minhyuk ran back downstairs. Wonho just sighed.

"I can get..." Wonho lowered his voice "Shit, I can't remember her name"

I snorted "No, I'm fine. Just make sure she has gone before mum and dad get home,"

Wonho grabbed my wrist to see the time "I still have a few hours, and don't worry. She's not a moaner,"

"Wonho!" I exclaimed hitting his arm "I didn't need or want to know that"

"You're so cute" He said ruffling my hair "No boyfriends for you"

Wonho shut the door and I climbed the last set of stairs to my room. I had the loft room, so I didn't have to deal with my brothers. Especially when they had a girl with them. The last time Wonho had a girl around, I had to distract my parent's, so he could get rid of her.

He never did pay me for that.

I think my brothers put me off guys. I just thought they were all the same, and when it came to Taehyung and his friends, I was right. They just wanted a quick mess around, and then they get rid of you like you were nothing.

I didn't want to lower myself like that, no matter how handsome or sexy a man was. Even if it was someone like Taehyung. I wasn't interested in getting my heartbroken. I wanted someone who would treat me properly and not drop me once they got what they wanted. It had happened before and I couldn't let myself get hurt again. It was unfair to me.

I groaned and fell face first onto my bed. Why did he have to kiss me? Of all people to have a kiss with, it was with him. I knew that as soon as I stepped back into college, his fan girls would try and make my life hell. And I had tried so hard to keep out of the drama.

I could see it now. I was going to die an early death.

Goodbye sweet world. Hana was going to die single.

My phone buzzed, and I ignored it. Until it became annoying.

"What?"

"What? Is that all you can say to me?" My friend hissed down the phone "You are the talk of the whole college. What happened?"

"Ugh" I said, "Why don't you tell me?"

"Everyone is saying that you hit Taehyung"

"I did"

"After he turned you down after you kissed him" Jessica said, "I thought you didn't like him"

"Great" I said, "That's completely wrong. He kissed me for starters, and yes. I did hit him because he deserved it. I don't like him. He's a jerk"

"I hope you know that Taehyung won't let you get away with that"

"Like I give a shit" I sighed "Taehyung thinks he's the dogs bollocks but he really isn't"

"He's super rich Hana!" Jessica exclaimed "He could easily-"

"Money doesn't faze me Jessica. Shouldn't you know that by now?" I snapped "Anyway, who would you rather believe? Me or that dick head?"

Jessica didn't say anything for a few beats and she sighed "Hana, you are playing a dangerous game"

"Like you have been playing with me?"

"Why do you always bring this up? I told you that I was sorry for sleeping with those guys"

"Whatever" I muttered "I'm going and try not to sleep with anyone else's boyfriends"

"For fuck sake Hana" Jessica sighed "You're my best friend and I love you. I don't know what else I can do to make it up to you. I've say sorry countless times and I'm trying to be a better person. I don't want to lose you as a friend"

I gritted my teeth "I'll see you later Jessica. I have some homework to do. Bye"

I hung up on her before she could reply and I stared at my fists.

I should have hit that bastard into next week.