Eleven

I managed to get my brothers back to the living room before they beat Taehyung up and I stood outside with TaeTae. I had to give it to him, Taehyung didn't show my brothers that he was scared but I knew he was. I saw a slight change in his facial expression when my brother went to grab him.

I had wanted him to get punched but then I wouldn't be able to enjoy playing with him. I closed the door behind me, so my brothers didn't burst my bubble of fun and I stepped into Taehyung.

"Now," I said, sliding my hands up his chest "What can I do for you?"

"Get dressed," He said, going red "We are going on a date"

I snorted "A date? Yeah, alright. You're Taehyung. You don't do dates"

Taehyung put his hand on my chin "I do now"

"Hmm," I said, not knowing what to say, "What makes you think I want to go on a date with you?"

He smirked "Because you like me"

I faked a gasped "Daddy, you found out?"

"Don't call me that!" He said, getting flustered.

"No problem...daddy" I rolled my eyes, "I'll get changed. Come in TaeTae, you can watch me get changed"

I heard his breath get caught in his throat and I laughed.

"I'm joking! TaeTae, look at you get all embarrassed" I said, pulling his cheeks and he slapped my hands away "In you come treacle"

Taehyung followed me into the house and my brothers just watched him. I laughed again and told my brothers to stop. Taehyung looked at me like I was mad. He had no idea.

"Alright, TaeTae," I said, "You can stay with my brothers while I-"

"No," Hyungwon said, "Take him with you. The guy looks like the grim reaper and I'm not dealing that shit"

I grinned up at Taehyung "Would you look at that? I'm not the only one to think that. Come on, TaeTae, my room is this way"

Taehyung quickly followed me out of the room and was close on my heels as he walked up both flights of stairs to my room.

"So, daddy," I said as we reached my room. I was actually glad that I had tidied up for once because my room was rarely tidy "Where do you plan on taking me?"

"Stop calling me that"

"Nope!" I grinned. I walked to my wardrobe and pulled a pair of jeans out. I dropped my shorts to see how he would react and he reacted just how I wanted him to. He may be an idiot, but a fuck boy couldn't resist a girl in her underwear.

Should I play with him? Yeah, why not.

I walked over to him "Does TaeTae like what he sees?"

Taehyung's eyes became hooded and he stepped into me, catching me by surprise. He lowered his mouth to mine and his hands gripped my waist. I moaned under his touch, and let the kiss deepen.

As much as I hated to admit it, the guy was a great kisser. But, I was going to leave him hanging. I'm sure he did this to all the girls, but as I said, I was going to ruin him. I had enough of him walking around thinking he owned the place and the girls.

I ran my hands up his chest and tangled my fingers in his hair. He gasped ever so slightly as I pulled, and I flicked my tongue against his. Taehyung's hands lowered to my bum and tried to pull me closer, but I stopped him.

Abort mission, Hana. Abort!

His eyes looked frantic and confused. He wasn't coming here to fuck me and then leave.

That was going to be my job after I played games with him.

"TaeTae," I said, my lips still brushing his "Not bad, but let's go on this date!"

I stepped away leaving him breathless, and I pulled my trousers on. I looked down at his crotch and giggled, with a point.

"Did a small kiss like that turn you on?" I asked, and Taehyung covered his crotch "Better lose that before you go downstairs. My brothers wouldn't like to see that"

"You didn't give me a boner," Taehyung said, "I was thinking of someone else when kissing you"

I rolled my eyes "Sure you were treacle. Did you want to excuse yourself to the bathroom to knock one out or a cold shower?"

"You are so fucking strange," Taehyung said "Just hurry the fuck up!"

"So impatient" I sighed "I hope you aren't like this in bed because-"

"Just hurry up!" Taehyung said yanking the door open "Get downstairs already"

"Ooh, I love a man who takes control" I smirked at him "I hope you know how to handle a boss bitch"

"You aren't a boss bitch" Taehyung muttered and I giggled "Seriously, get the fuck out"

"If you say so...daddy" I winked at him and once again, he stumbled on his words.

This was so fun.