Thirty-Five

Hana

My brothers were getting all the girls attention and they were loving it. Wonho even winked at a few walking by and they squealed before running into the college.

"Is this why you wanted to take me to college?" I asked, lifting my eyebrow at them "To get more fuck buddies?"

"No," Shownu said "We did this to keep you out of trouble"

I sighed "Shownu, it isn't outside of college where trouble finds me. It's inside"

"Then we will come in with you"

"I don't think so" I said "I saw you watching Taehyung just now. You all want to beat him up"

"Yeah, and what's your point?" Wonho asked.

"Look, here comes cooker and cream," Minhyuk said.

"Who?" I said and turned "Oh. You mean Jungkook"

"I thought you called him cooker and cream?"

"It's Kookie," I sighed "You really are stupid"

Jungkook had ran over to me like his ass was on fire. He pulled me into a hug and spoke quietly in my ear, making sure my brothers didn't hear.

"I tried to talk to him" He said, "But every time I bring your name up, he changes the subject"

I sighed "Kookie, it's a lost cause. Thank you, but he just lied to me"

He held me at an arms length and smiled "Well, then more fool him. He has no idea what he has lost"

"Aww, aren't you sweet" I said "What do you want?"

Jungkook laughed "Nothing. I just thought I was being a nice friend"

"Idiot" I muttered.

"Taehyung is the idiot" Wonho said, "I knew I should have punched his pretty face in"

I groaned "Why? Wonhoi, stop looking at him!"

"I don't need to look for him," Wonho said, "Isn't that Jessica?"

My heart dropped to my stomach as I found Jessica kissing Taehyung. I felt physically sick.

After what I told her the other day, she did this to me? How stupid was I to trust her again? I thought she had changed but here she was kissing Taehyung after I admitted to her that I liked him. I knew I shouldn't have stayed friends with the snake.

Wow. What an idiot I was.

"Shit" Hyungwon said, "I can't hit girls"

I cleared my throat "Let's..." I paused, unable to find my words. My cheeks suddenly felt wet and I wiped the tears away "Shit, why am I crying?"

"That fucking does it" Wonho hissed, "This bitch has done it now"

"Wonho!" I yelled as he ran towards Taehyung. My other brothers shortly followed "Shit!"

Jungkook was close on my tail as I ran to where my brothers were holding Wonho back. Taehyung was on the floor holding his nose and Jessica was beside him, cursing at them.

"Look what you did!" She yelled at me, "This is your fault! Your pathetic violent brothers broke his nose. Just drop out of college. No one wants you here"

Taehyung had his eyes on me. Not saying anything. I tore my eyes away from his face and looked at Jessica, who was still scowling at me.

"My fault?" I said, in disbelief "How is it my fault?"

Jessica got to her feet and shoved me "You think you are better than everyone else, because Kim Taehyung showed you a little interest. He just wanted to fuck you, and he did that. I didn't think you were this stupid"

"I am going to-"

"What? Hit me? That's all you can do. Lashing out. You are just like your disgusting brothers...violent" She hissed, "Get away from me and stay away from Taehyung"

"I've never-"

"Jessica" Taehyung said, getting to his feet "She can't help it if she is violent. Her brothers haven't shown her how to be a girl. I fucked you because I knew I could. What I said to you were just lies"

"Oh sweetheart" I said, my heart racing "After our night together, I'm not too sure that you are a man"

"What-"

"You got what you wanted, didn't you?" I asked, tears falling down my face. Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Hana" He started and reached for me, but I just pushed his hands away from me.

"I wish I could turn back time...that way, I never would have met you"

"Wait, Hana" Taehyung said, sounding desperate "You-"

"Jessica" I said, wiping my eyes. I didn't care that I had makeup on. I felt like shit, so why not look the part? "Have him. It's what you always wanted. Just don't come crawling back to me when he breaks your heart or you need a friend. I'm done with you as well"

"Hana, I didn't mean-" Taehyung tried.

"Enough!" I screamed, "Just...leave me alone. Just stay away from me"

I turned on my heel and cried as I walked back to the car. The door closed, and I cried silently as my brothers drove me back home.