Forty-Seven

Taehyung

I was getting impatient and I wanted to get her naked. Hana's dress hugged her body perfectly, and as I slowly let my hands roam her body, I wanted to rip it off.

Her hands gripped my shirt tightly, pulling me closer to her. A low moan sounded in the bottom of her throat and my hands cupped her perfectly shaped ass and started to lift the bottom of her dress.

"This is a bad idea," She said, breaking the kiss.

"Did you want me to stop?" I asked, kissing along her jaw "Because I will"

"No," She said, leaning to allow me to kiss her neck "Don't stop"

I grinned against her neck "Good because I need to treasure you"

She gasped as my hands slipped into her underwear "Is...is that it?"

"What do you think?" I said, kissing her as if I was hungry. She kissed me back just as passionately and I felt her melt against my fingers.

Hana

It was too warm. I moaned and kicked the cover off me, but I was still too warm. I opened an eye and saw Taehyung. His head was resting on my chest, and he was wrapped around me scared that I would runoff.

I found myself smiling, and I brushed my fingers through my hair. He moaned under my touch and held me tighter. I held in a snort when I felt him harden against my leg.

"Hana" He mumbled in his sleep "Don't...leave me"

This boy was pulling at my heartstrings. Until he started to rub his naked self against me.

"Taehyung," I said, smacking him on the back "Wake up"

He moaned and pressed himself harder against me. I tutted. I didn't want him to dry hump me in his sleep...he should at least be awake and do the right thing. No girl wanted a naked man to be dry humping them. At least I didn't.

"Taehyung," I said, shaking him "Wake up"

"No" He mumbled, turning his head and he sucked in the skin on my breast "I don't wanna"

"Hey," I said, struggling to move him away "Stop it"

Taehyung looked up at me through hooded eyes and my heart started to race. I swallowed and felt my face going red. He moved further up and pulled me on top of him, covering us with the cover.

"You don't want me to stop, do you baby?" He said, kissing my neck and he pushed his hips forward "Shall we play a game?"

"No," I said, "I'm sore"

"I have a cure for that," He said, his hands trailing down my body "Shall I tell you?"

I bit into my lip as his hand snaked between my legs "Go...for it"

Taehyung grinned and pulled me down, kissing me hard "Hana, I love you. More than anything"

I grinned against his mouth and sent him a quick kiss "I love you too, Taehyung. More than food"

"Why does everything have to go back to food?"

"Look, are you going to give me any love or are you just going to complain?"

Taehyung laughed and kissed me gently "I can give you all the love. Just lay back and enjoy it"

Shit.

I hope my parents had gone out and my brothers were too occupied with a girl because I had a feeling that Taehyung was going to make me-

Oh my god!

A/N: Thanks for reading my lovely hoes (and for the readers reading for the second time, I hope you enjoyed the minor changes :P)

Don't forget to vote and comment.

There are side stories to this one, that are for her brothers

1 - Thirsty (Shownu)

2 - Thicc (Wonho)

3 - Kissed (Minhyuk)

4 - Stripped (Hyungwon - coming soon)

And read my other stories or else...

Stay weird hoes.

IMSUGAWONHO OUT <33