Twenty-Four

Taehyung

I couldn't wait to see her face.

Hana was going to be all over me when I told her. I hadn't been this excited in months, so I couldn't hide my grin. I was sure that she would be just as excited as me. I knew it. I walked through the college until I found her and my smile just widened.

"Hana!" I called, and jogged over to her "I have something to tell you"

"Hey TaeTae," She said, "What can I do for you?"

"Keep your weekend free," I said, "I'm taking you out, so I am going to pick you up at midday. Make sure you wear something comfy"

"TaeTae," Hana said, rolling her eyes, "I told you, I'm busy this weekend"

"Yes. With me" I said, "Cancel your plans because I am not taking no for an answer. You are going to love where I'm taking you"

Hana sighed "I don't know. I was supposed to be spending time with my br-"

"What's that on your bag?" I asked, "That looks like Jungkook's"

"It is. I thought it was cute so I took it from him" Hana said, "TaeTae, do you like me?"

I was caught off guard and I didn't say anything.

"Your friends seem to think that," Hana said, "Anyway, don't worry. As I said, I am busy this weekend. I have plans"

"With who?" I said, chasing after her "I thought you were just spending time with your family. Can you not cancel on them?"

"I'm spending the weekend with someone," Hana said, and it felt like a tonne of bricks fell on me.

"Who...who is it?" I asked, barely above a whisper. What was happening to me?

"My bro-"

"Me," Jungkook said, appearing next to me, "I asked her out and she said yes"

I looked at Hana who was just staring at me. This...this had to be a joke...right?

Without another word, I turned around and walked away, ignoring Hana calling after me. My chest was tight, and it felt like I couldn't breathe.

What was going on?

Hana

Oh jeez. I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration.

"I didn't think I would feel bad," I said, watching Taehyung's back walk further away "Are you doing this on purpose? I'm spending time with my brothers. Not you,"

"I want to know if his feelings for you are real," Jungkook said, "That face told me they are...he just doesn't realise it"

"Ugh," I said, "I felt like I punched a puppy"

This was perfect that he was reacting like this...but why did I feel bad? Oh hell. Don't tell me that I was starting to like that fuck boy?

Shit.

This wasn't meant to happen.

"Sorry Jungkook," I sighed "I can't, I feel bad. I'm going to apologise to him and let him take me out at the weekend. I wasn't going to spend it with you anyway but I went along with this big idea you had. I'm sure my brothers can forgive me for cancelling on them"

"You can't!" Jungkook said, grabbing me "I won't let you"

I shot him a look and he let me go "See you around"

Jungkook sighed "Whatever, but just know that even if he does like you, he's going to break your heart. I wouldn't believe any of his words because of that"

"I don't know why it is any of your business" I sighed "Thanks for the warning, but I know he doesn't like me. I don't believe a word he says anyway because I know what he is like"

Jungkook shrugged "Then go after him"

"I will" I muttered "See you around Kookie"

I turned away from him and walked through the college in search of him. I even went as far as to look in empty classrooms to see if he was relieving his tension in another girl. Nope. Nowhere.

I walked towards the canteen in search of his friends and I let out a sigh of relief when I saw them there. Of course, Namjoon had his arm around a girl, but I could never remember her name. I think they were seeing each other or that was what he told her. But I knew he was seeing other girls but it wasn't my business and the girl looked like she could knock him out, so I left them to it.

"Hey ladies," I said walking over to them.

The girls around them turned to scowl at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Hana!" Jimin said happily "What can we do for you?"

"I'm looking for TaeTae," I said "Have you seen him?"

"Why the-" The girl started but Jin cut her off.

"I think I saw him walking towards the field," He said with a smile "Wear protection and don't get caught"

"I'm not going to sleep with him in the middle of the day and in the field," I said and I winked at him "If I was too, it would be under the night sky with the stars twinkling down,"

"I'm sure you've done that before," Yoongi said trying to hide a smirk.

"Hey, watch it daisy-boy," I said, flicking his forehead.

"What? You have,"

"Your point?" I asked, rolling my eyes, "Anyway, if TaeTae comes back here, call me. I need to talk to him,"

"Alright," Hoseok said, "Have fun,"