Forty-Two

Do you ever have one of those dreams that you don't want to wake up from? Well, let me tell you about that dream. I was running down the beach with a sexy man chasing me, calling me beautiful and then he caught me. We tumbled to the sand and I laughed so sweetly, his deep laugh merging with mine.

We rolled around a few times until I was under him and he brushed the hair from my face. He called me beautiful and then I looked up into his dark brown eyes and realised it wasn't Ryan Reynolds. It was Kim Taehyung.

I screamed as freezing cold water was thrown over me, ripping me from my deep and wonderful slumber.

"What the hell!" I yelled, "Fuck!"

Wonho was on the floor laughing at me "I'd say sorry, but I'm not"

"I am going to kill you for real this time," I said, jumping out of bed and almost tripping over my duvet to get at him.

"Wait, wait!" Wonho said, grabbing my wrists before I could get him "We are going out tonight and you are coming with us"

"No," I said, "I'm not leaving my room"

Wonho sighed and pulled me into a hug "Stop moping over some jerk. You deserve better than him. Shit, you are really cold"

"Why are you being so nice?" I muttered into his chest "And really? I had no idea that being drenched in cold water would make you cold"

"I love you, Hana" Wonho sighed, "You're my sister and only I can make you cry"

I laughed slightly "Thanks, but I'm still not moving from my room"

"Alright," Wonho said, stepping away from me "Guess I will have to do this the hard way"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Has Hana got up yet?" I heard my mum say.

"That's cheating!" I said, hitting my brother "You can't get her involved"

"Too late" Wonho shrugged "Sorry, but you have to stop being so depressed. Do you know me and the brothers made a song for you?"

I lifted my eyebrow "Amuse me"

He grinned and called them into my room. They stood in a line and cleared their throats, getting ready to sing. I wasn't going to enjoy this. I just knew it.

"If you're sad and you know it clap your hands!" Clap. Clap "If you're sad and you know it clap your hands"

Clap. Clap.

"Ok. I get it. I'm sad" I sighed but did they stop? No.

"If you're stressy and depressy and your life is kinda messy" They carried on singing and started dancing around like idiots "If you're sad and you know it clap your hands!"

Clap. Clap.

"Ok," I said clicking my knuckles "Time to die"

Taehyung

The guys dragged me out. I was moping in bed not wanting to leave my room. But they weren't taking no for an answer. I was thrown into the shower and made to wash. They picked my clothes out and Jimin sorted my hair out for me.

I had really good friends but I wasn't in the mood to be in a club, especially when girls were trying to get me to take them home. It wasn't going to happen.

I sat in the VIP area downing drinks, watching my friends flirt. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen and the guys hadn't heard from him. He didn't want to be near me. Not that I blamed him, I was feeling sorry for myself and my mood was shitty.

I groaned and downed another drink. It burnt all the way down to my stomach and I wanted to go home. I went to get up and I heard my name being called.

"TaeTae" I ignored her. Why the fuck was she here? "Aw, are you still ignoring me? Don't worry, I know I will win you over"

I pushed her hand away from my thigh and she just laughed.

"Baby, that won't turn me away," Jessica said, running her fingernail up and down my arm.

"If you touch me again, I will make your dad's company bankrupt," I said, and she paled underneath her makeup "Stay away from me. I don't want you to come near me again"

"Someone needs to get laid" She laughed, "Is Hana not putting out anymore?"

"Keep her out of this" I hissed, "You've done enough damage"

"Let me guess" Jessica rolled her eyes, "She told you that I have a habit of stealing guys she likes. She wasn't lying, but Hana is weak and can never keep her claws deep enough. When her boyfriends caught a glimpse of me, they practically crawled towards me and between my legs"

I hated her that instant.

"Do you know how many times I said I was sorry and that I changed?" She laughed "The last boyfriend she was with slept with me behind her back. Obviously, she doesn't know that, because we were good at keeping secrets. I just felt so sorry for him. How could someone be with a girl that could beat a boy in a fight? Hana really can't be classed as a girl"

If I was a dirtbag, I would have slapped her as hard as I could. But I was going to leave her to Hana.

Hana would be the one to knock this slut on her ass.