Seventeen

Those bitches were going to pay for slapping me about.

I didn't think girls so puny could leave bruises on my face, yet alone split my lip. I didn't want to fight them in college because if my mum found out I was fighting, she would cry and try to send me to a boarding school away from trouble.

I just had to think of a way to get them back without me getting into trouble. I could always cover my face with a scarf and beat the living shit out of all of them. Yeah. I could do that. I would borrow my brother's scarf and I would jump them when they least expect it.

I grinned to myself, feeling my lip split again. I looked over at the girls and sent them a little finger wave. They quickly looked away and I licked the blood from my lips. I winced at the sting but I carried on making a plan to beat them up in my head.

My flavour of crazy was making a show.

"Hana," Taehyung said behind me "Who beat you up?"

"No one," I said, "Or do you care about me?"

He snorted "I don't care"

"Aww, daddy," I said, turning to face him "You care about me"

"I do not," TaeTae said, "Don't call me daddy"

"Then why did you ask?" I said, "Because, I'm sure you probably got girls involved in making me drop out of college. That, TaeTae, was a bad idea"

He didn't say anything, and I just sighed, turning my back on him. I had to change my game plan.

"I didn't get anyone to beat you up," He said behind me "I really didn't know about-"

"If you think this is the result of being beaten up, then you really are in a bubble," I said, getting to my feet "This isn't the face of someone who got beaten up. Trust me"

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked "I said-"

"Home" I pulled my bag on my back "Miss, I'm going home"

The teacher just nodded "Make sure you see the nurse before you go. You need to get your bruises and cut seen to. Maybe you should call one of your brothers to come and pick you up. I'm worried you might collapse and-"

"I won't collapse," I said "I'll be alright"

I didn't turn to say goodbye to him, because I think he felt guilty. That made me smirk. I wanted him to suffer from a bit of guilt because he probably never felt that before. Why would he? He was the one used to hurt others.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled Hyungwon. He answered in a few rings and I asked him to pick me up. I stuffed my phone back into my pocket and went to see the nurse.

The college had ended, and flocks of people rushed out, wanting to get home. I sat on the bench reading, waiting for my brother to turn up. Girls were muttering about me as they walked by and got pissed off when I just ignored them. They laughed at the bruises on my face and the scabbed over the split lip.

A few girls screamed in delight and I looked up to see an Audi SUV pull up. The door opened and out came my brother. I could help but laugh. Did he really leave a photoshoot to pick me up? And in an SUV? What was wrong with him?

He was wearing ripped black jeans and blacktop, with a leather jacket. I almost laughed. He looked like the grim reaper.

My brother stood above the girls with his dark sunglasses on and he scanned around looking for me. I got to my feet and waved. A few girls waved thinking he was waving at them but then were disappointed when he walked over to me, moving them away from him.

They scowled at me and started to bitch about me.

"What the hell happened to your face?" He said, grabbing my chin and turning my head side to side "Who did this to you?"

"No one"

"Don't bullshit me" Hyungwon hissed "Who the fuck beat you up?"

I glanced over at the girls who did it, but they were so caught up in staring at my brother, they didn't notice me. Neither did Hyungwon because he was more focused on my bruised face.

"Stop," I said, holding his arm with both hands. Then they noticed me "It's nothing. I can handle it"

"You better come up with a good excuse, so the others don't come down here," Hyungwon put his arm around me and the girls all screamed in anger "Let's go"

I looked over at the girls who tried to beat me up, and I blew them a kiss.

Bitches.

They had no idea who the fuck they messed with.