Thirty-Four

Hana

I stood in front of the mirror and fluffed up my hair. I quickly wiped the smudges of eyeliner away and ran downstairs, to see my brothers, once again, walking around in just their boxers. I paused at the bottom and just frowned at them. It looked like they were sulking.

"Hello darling," Mum said, smiling at me "Before you ask, I made them wash their clothes. The boxers they are wearing at the only clean pair they have"

"That's disgusting"

"Why are you trying to look pretty?" Minhyuk asked, trying to ruffle my hair.

"Hey!" I said, pushing him away "Don't touch me"

He tutted "It was only a bar of chocolate"

"Mum, are you hearing this?" I pouted, "Your son is a thief"

Mum just laughed and walked away. Minhyuk stuck his tongue out at me, so I punched him in the gut. He grunted and bent over.

"You will pay for that sis!"

"Where are you going dressed up so pretty?" Wonho asked, looking me up and down "When did you ever try and look pretty to go to college?"

"Hmm?" I ignored him.

"Wait," Shownu said, grabbing my arm "Are you really doing what we said?"

"I'm so done with everything,"

My brothers just sighed.

"Give us 10 minutes, and we will take you to college"

"That is not a good idea," I said "Anyway, you have no clothes!"

"Mum!" Shownu called "How long till our clothes dry?"

"If you had done your washing when I told you, then you wouldn't be asking!" Mum called back.

"We were working!"

"I don't care," She said stomping her way over to us, "You are grown men and should be doing your washing without my help."

"You do Hana's washing," Wonho said under his breath and I elbowed him in the gut.

"What is your point?" Mum asked folding her arms.

Uh-oh. My brothers and I glanced at each other. Mum only folded her arms when shit was about to go down and I saw Shownu gulped.

"Hana does more around the house than you boys do," She said, "She cooks for us, she cleans the kitchen and even your piss off the floor and toilet seat,"

"I don't piss on the floor," Minhyuk said.

"You all do and I'm sick of it. I am your mother and I will not-"

"I'll cook tonight!" Wonho said, "I'll cook!"

Mum sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose, "I understand you work but you don't work all the time. Pull your fingers out of your buttholes and-why are you laughing at that?"

"Sorry mum," We said in unison.

"Hmm," She said, "Your clothes will be dry within the next 5 minutes. Then you can put them away before you take Hana to college,"

"Yes, mum," My brothers said together. She shot them a look and went back into the kitchen.

"Now I see why dad never argues with mum," Hyungwon said.

"It's good to see you finally learning," My dad said, sipping his tea from the living room, "You never listen to me. You are lucky she didn't smack you with a spoon,"

"There is still time!" My mum called from the kitchen,

Taehyung

I climbed out of my car and kicked the door shut. I slipped my sunglasses on and ignored the girl's calls. I brushed them away as I walked towards college. I had no energy for them. None of them caught my interest and they were starting to annoy me every time I turned up to college.

I had another girl I was thinking about because she was the one causing me to be confused. I wanted to apologise to Hana, but I didn't know how to do it.

"Hey Taehyung" I stopped in my tracks to stare at a girl. She wore a grin on her face and I tried not to grimace "You've been ignoring me, and I want to know why"

"I'm not interested," I said, pushing her to the side "Why don't you get that?"

The girl just smiled "You think that will work on me?"

"Fuck off" I hissed.

The girl laughed "I know you have eyes for someone else, but she won't come crawling back to you"

I looked where she was pointing, and my mouth almost dropped open. Hana was gorgeous. I missed seeing her smile, and how happy she was. But she was only happy because she wasn't around me.

A lump formed in my throat. Her brothers were standing with her and they were watching me. I ignored them and carried on staring at Hana. The way her dress hugged her slim frame, the way her hair fell to her shoulders...shit.

She was stunning. Even though her dress was short, she didn't look trashy. It might have been because she had tights on, but there was just something about her that made me stare at her. I couldn't take my eyes away from her. I didn't care that her brothers were glaring at me either because Hana was more important.

I cleared my throat and forced myself to look away from her. I glanced at the redhead in front of me and I moved the girl away from me again. But she followed. Some girls just didn't get the hint that I didn't want to fuck them or talk to them.

"You can use me to get over her," She said, "Believe it or not, Hana and I grew up together"

"I don't care. Get lost, I don't know who you are"

Her fingers gripped my arm "You can call me Jessica"