Nine

It was Saturday and I woke to my brothers arguing. I groaned and rolled onto my stomach. Why did they have to argue every morning? I needed my beauty sleep!

In the end, I stormed downstairs, to see them fighting in the living room. Which again, was a regular occurrence.

"What is your problem?" I said, "I can hear you in my room!"

"This came for you," Shownu said, dodging a punch thrown by Wonho "It was hand-delivered as well"

I took the letter and opened it "Ew. How did he find my address?"

"He?"

"Oh," I said, "It's a group project"

Hyungwon snatched the letter from my hands and held it high so I couldn't reach it.

"This doesn't seem like a group project unless the project involves you dating someone. Look, he even gave you his number"

"I am not dating anyone," I said, trying to get the letter "Give it back"

"Nope,"

"Give me the letter!"

"Ugh!" Hyungwon grunted as I punched him in the stomach. I snatched the letter from his hands I went back to my room and threw the letter on my bed. I grabbed my phone and dialled the number.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you putting things through my letterbox?"

"You fucked with the wrong guy," Taehyung said.

"Aww," I said, "Is TaeTae worried I might get interested in someone else?"

"Don't call me that," Taehyung said.

"Oh, would you prefer daddy?" I said, "No problem. I'll call you daddy to fill your daddy kink. No problem. I'm not embarrassed by these things"

"I'm not your daddy!"

"Oh yes!" I said, finding this funny "Shout at me"

He hung up on me and I laughed. This was fun.

Taehyung

The boys just stared at me, trying to hold in their grins.

"She is pissing me off," I said.

"Then just ignore her," Namjoon said, "You're making it worse"

"Are you sure you aren't enjoying it?" Jungkook asked, "You have a red face"

"Fuck off" I snapped "You'd think she would get the hint from the letter I sent her!"

"Yes because a letter is scary" Yoongi muttered under his breath.

"It clearly stated that she was messing with the wrong guy," I said "Is she really that stupid?"

"I think it's the opposite" Jin said "She's playing you like a damn fiddle. If anything, you're the one looking stupid"

"Anyone else would be smart enough to leave, but she hasn't. Just what is her problem?" I said slamming my hands on the table "What makes her think she is so much better than me?"

"I don't think that is the problem," Namjoon said "I think she enjoys watching our treacle become flustered"

I punched him in the arm "Don't call me treacle and she is not making me flustered"

"Then what is she making you feel?" Jimin asked "Cause from where I am sitting, you are looking flustered"

"Namjoon!"

We all looked up to see a girl walk over to us. Namjoon smirked and she sat beside him.

"Freya" Namjoon said ruffling her hair "I've not seen you for a while. Where have you been?"

The girl folded her arms "My brother has been making me train with him. I can't escape"

"Is he still training you hard?" Jimin asked and Freya nodded, "Just kick his ass,"

"I'm not allowed to fight him," Freya sighed, "Our trainer gets annoyed and when we do fight, it gets out of hand. I have to fight some girl there and we don't like each other. I'd rather fight someone else,"

"You should fight Taehyung," Jin grinned.

"Leave me out of this," I muttered.

"What's wrong?" Freya asked.

I sighed, "Nothing. Nothing is wrong,"

"Uh-huh," She laughed, "So it has nothing to do with being knocked on your ass by a girl? Or being turned down and then being known as the guy that has a daddy kink and lasts 30 seconds?"

"That fucking bitch is going to get what is coming to her!" I said slamming my hands on the table, "She has-god, I hate her!"

"Try not to catch feelings," Freya said patting my hand, "It could end badly,"

"Yeah, yeah," I said folding my arms.

"Hey, I'm just giving you advice from a girl," She shrugged, "You may be an asshole but you don't want to get hurt either,"

"How cute," Namjoon said sliding his arm around her shoulder "Now you are free, shall we go catch up?"

Freya went red in the cheeks and Namjoon lowered his mouth to hers. I tutted and I got to my feet and walked out of the café. The boys followed, apart from Namjoon, wondering where I was going.

"Tae, where are you running to?" Jimin asked, finding this funny.

"If she wants to play like this, then I will play along," I said, and I unlocked my door "I'm going to turn up at her house and see how she likes surprises"

"That really is something I have to see," Jungkook said "Let me come with you"

"You stay put," I said, "You aren't coming and you aren't going to film anything"

"Wait, that isn't a good idea. Her brothers will fucking kill you if they find out what you are planning to do!" Yoongi said as I slammed the door "Fuck. He's an idiot"

I reversed out of the parking space and put my foot down. I smirked to myself.

I could just see her face when she opened the door to me. That girl was playing with fire and I was going to make sure she got burnt.

No one hit me and got away with it.

Hana was going to suffer and she was either going to beg me to leave her alone or drop out of college.