Forty-Three

Hana

By the time my brothers and I arrived at the bar, we were already slightly tipsy. Pre-drinks turned into a drinking competition because why not?

The music was loud, and the bass made my blood jump around in my body. I stood at the bar with Hyungwon trying to get served. A lady spotted him and rushed over, flirting with him. Did he not notice? I rolled my eyes. All the girls loved my brothers.

"What do you want?" Hyungwon said in my ear "It's the brothers treat tonight"

I smiled "I don't care. I drink anything"

"That doesn't help," He said "What do you want?"

"Whatever you are drinking"

Hyungwon pinched my cheeks and ordered some drinks. The girls behind the bar glared at me and I felt like a bitch. I wrapped my arms around my brother's waist and held him tight. Hyungwon just put his arm around my shoulder, not noticing the looks me and the girl were exchanging.

To be honest, I was dying for a punch up. I stuck my tongue out at the girls checking my brother out and even with the loud music, I knew they screamed in frustration.

Hyungwon led me back to the table and Kihyun took the glass from my hand. We clinked glasses and downed the shot. I shivered at the taste and Jooheon grabbed my hand.

"Let's dance" He grinned at me.

"Can I not have some more drink?"

"No!" Jooheon said, "Come on. Dance with me. You can't say no. I'm your best friend"

Kihyun jumped to his feet "I'm coming then. You can't dance with your cousin or brothers, so your friends will have to do"

"Whatever," I said, reaching for another drink. I took one gulp and shivered as it hit my stomach. I was going to enjoy my night and dancing with my friends was one way, apart from drinking, that I was going to enjoy it.

I let my friends drag me to the dance floor and for once, I was enjoying myself. It had been a while, but it felt good. I even enjoyed dancing up against Kihyun. Jooheon found it funny and then decided to make a Hana sandwich.

Jesus. If my brothers saw us, they would flip out. Kihyun and Jooheon were really good friends of mine, so I hoped my brothers didn't care all that much. I mean, I knew they wouldn't beat them up but they would probably be imagining ways to murder them without being caught.

Taehyung

I had to get away from her.

Jessica was more of a bitch than I had originally thought. Yeah, I might have fucked a bunch of girls for fun, but none of my friends fucked the same girl. None of us could do it. They left Hana alone after knowing that I was falling for her. Even the bastard Jungkook did.

"Shit" I cursed. Jessica was no good for Hana. She didn't deserve a friend like that. I had to go to Hana and explain everything to her. Even if it meant her punching me. I didn't want to leave it like this between us. Hana meant more to me than before.

How did Hana stay friends with someone so toxic? I had never met such a bitch before and I had been around a lot of girls. Even the girls that beat Hana up weren't that bitchy. Then again they did beat her up because I was giving her attention and she was all over me. That didn't matter.

The point was Jessica was a bitch and Hana didn't need that girl in her life. What kind of friend stole every boyfriend?

I needed fresh air because I was getting myself worked up. I shoved her away from me and she complained, but I quickly removed myself from where she was and headed towards the exit.

I looked around the club trying to find the quickest exit and stopped in my tracks.

Hana was here...who the fuck were the boys she was dancing against?