Twenty-Three

Hana

Jungkook backed me into a wall, staring at my lips. While I watched people stare as they walked by. I sighed and looked back at Jungkook who was trying his best to get me to swoon over him.

It wasn't going to happen.

"Hana," He said, leaning closer to me "Why don't you give me a go?"

"You must be on another planet," I said rolling my eyes.

He smirked "Tae is no good for you. I'm better"

"How so?" I asked, his face still getting closer "If you kiss me, we are going to have problems"

"I don't mind," Jungkook said, staring into my eyes "A pretty girl like you? I'd enjoy the problems"

I rolled my eyes "Go ahead and kiss me. But I won't just punch you in the face. Jungkook Junior will be in your throat"

Jungkook's lips twitched and he sighed, but took a big step away from me "You are no fun"

"Aren't you cute?" I said patting his cheeks "What do you want anyway?"

"I came here to warn you"

"If it's about TaeTae, then I already know"

"It's obvious he wants you out," Jungkook said, leaning on the wall next to me "But that's not the only reason why I came to talk to you"

"You didn't come to talk to me," I said, "You kidnapped me. You pulled up next to me and dragged me into the car. If I hadn't seen your face, I would have ripped you a new one. Good thing you have a cute face"

Jungkook grinned and shrugged "I couldn't talk to you in college, so I've kidnapped you to have a date"

I groaned "I don't want a date"

"But this is the beach. There are arcades and doughnuts" Jungkook said, and he grabbed my hand pulling me after him "Let's go. I'm going to treat you all day and show you that Tae is no good for you"

I was getting annoyed. I was supposed to be with Taehyung, trying to get him to fall for me so I could break his heart. But here I was, with fuck boy number 2. What was wrong with all these boys recently?

"Taehyung likes you," Jungkook said, handing me some doughnuts "He doesn't realise it though"

I bit into a doughnut "Does he now?"

"Tae has never met a girl like you," Jungkook said, "None of us has. It's not every day that you get a girl fighting back against us, or hitting out"

I scoffed "You lot are too arrogant. Not all girls are the same"

"That's why I stopped seeing girls," Jungkook said.

"Well, what kind of man do you like then?"

Jungkook pushed me gently "I don't like guys, but even if I did, that has nothing to do with you"

"Alright" I sang, "Why are you telling me this anyway? You are one of the fuck boys that want me to drop out. Anyway, he doesn't like me"

"Actually... I don't want you to drop out" Jungkook said.

"I wasn't going to drop out" I sighed "Jungkook, why are you telling me this anyway?"

"I realised that you might be the girl I was looking for. Hana, I want you to be my girlfriend"

I choked on my doughnut and I stared at Jungkook "You can't be serious"

"I am!" Jungkook said, "I like you and I want to spend all my time with you"

I put my hands on my hips. This was not part of the plan. I was meant to go all crazy on Taehyung and kick him off his high horse. Not have one of his friends ask me out.

"Jungkook," I said, "Thanks for the offer, but it's a no from me"

"Hana, just give me a chance"

"Drive me back home please," I said "I don't feel like playing in the arcades anymore"

Jungkook sighed and rubbed the back of his neck "Alright. Did you want any-"

"I just want to go home," I said walking away from him "I have exams to revise for"

Jungkook nodded and dragged his feet as he followed me back to the car. We reached it in no time and I climbed in, looking out the window.

"Hana" Jungkook said "I lied about Taehyung"

"I'm sure you did" I muttered.

"Don't believe a word he says to you"

I turned to look at him "Whose side are you on Jungkook?"

"What do you mean?"

"You keep telling me that Taehyung likes me and then he doesn't. Believe his words or don't believe his words!" I snapped "What are you-"

"I know he just wants to break your heart. He will probably take you to a hotel, fuck you and then whisper that he loves you in your ear. He has done it before," Jungkook said "And that could mean him lying to you and himself. I'm just warning you"

"And what do you want me to do about it?"

"I know you're going to do the exact same to him. I'm not stupid but Yoongi thinks that you'll both end up hurting yourselves"

"If that happens, then it happens" I muttered "I've never backed out of a game before even if it ends up hurting me. I'll get over it"

"Look," Jungkook sighed, "Taehyung is one of my best friends but I think he is confused. He hasn't fallen for a girl before and personally, I think you two would be a good match. You seem to have this hold over him,"

I looked over at him, "I have a question for you,"

"Shoot,"

"Why do you care so much? Why would you care if he fucks me and then leaves? Why would you even mention that we would make a great match after you told me that?" I asked, "You are just as confused as he is,"

"You like him, don't you?" Jungkook said.

I sighed, "I don't dislike him. Not anymore. He isn't as bad as I first thought but that is only because he was away from college and relaxing,"

"If you say so,"

"I do say so. Now, just take me home. Please,"