Seven

At lunch, I was on the hunt for Kim Taehyung. He was easy to find because he was surrounded by girls wanting to hop on his dick. I smirked to myself as I watched him flirt with all the girls. I shook my head and held back a laugh. I was going to make this fuck boy feel so small and I was going to enjoy this...so fucking much.

I decided to make my move.

"Get out the way," I said, moving through the swarms of girls. Taehyung looked up at me, then smirked. Boy, did I want to wipe that smirk off "I think we should have a talk, don't you?"

"Who are you?"

My eye twitched. He wants to play like that. Alright, two can play that game.

"Hmm," I said, straddling his lap throwing my arms around his neck, leaning close to his face. He went to say something, but I cut him off "Are you going to keep ignoring me, daddy?"

"What the-"

"Don't hurt my feelings...you are supposed to hurt my ass. Make it raw and red with your handprints," I said and I smirked seeing his reaction.

He opened his mouth to say something but his eyes were wide as he quickly glanced at his friends watching us.

"I don't like being ignored," I said holding onto his shirt, "Is daddy upset with his baby?"

"What the hell are you-"

"I'll be a good girl. I promise daddy," I bit into my lip and he sucked in a deep breath and I burst into laughter, "How stupid are you?"

"What?"

"Next time I want to talk, you will listen to me," I said in his ear, "If you want to play this game then I will wipe the floor with you. Don't underestimate me, daddy,"

"I will ignore you all-"

"Are you making everyone ignore me because you didn't last more than 30 seconds? Don't be embarrassed. It happens,"

"You bitch," Taehyung breathed and he swallowed hard, "I last longer than-"

"Anyway," I said, getting to my feet "I'm off to see a real man who has a big dick and lasts more than a measly 30 seconds. Bye-bye treacle"

I hid my smirk as I made my way through the fangirls and by the time I left the canteen I was grinning like an idiot. That was more fun than I had originally thought. I knew that he was going to chase after me, I just had to make sure I stayed in control.

I had neared the next class before Taehyung had caught up with me. He pushed me into the class and slammed the door behind him.

"At last, I have you alone," I said, pushing him "Oh, did I give you a boner?"

"What?" Taehyung looked at his crotch "No! Why would someone as ugly as you give me a boner?"

"I made you look though," I said, with a grin "This target you have on me, get rid of it"

Taehyung smirked "Beg me"

"Ugh," I said, "I'm alright. I'd rather be a loner. Nice talking to you"

"I'm not done," Taehyung said, pushing me into the wall "Making you leave the college is going to be fun. You shouldn't have hit me, Hana"

"Ooh," I said, "I love it when you say my name"

"What?"

"Say it again," I said, running my hands up his chest "Say it"

"I don't-"

"You aren't that scary," I said, ducking under his arms "I've seen scarier fish than you, so you can drop the bad boy attitude. It won't work on me"

Taehyung almost growled at me "Leave or beg me to forgive you"

"Aww," I said, "Are you feeling flustered?"

Taehyung stumbled on his words and I laughed.

"So cute!" I said, pinching his cheeks "You may think that I messed with the wrong guy, but as I said. You really don't scare me. Trust me when I say that. I've known and seen scarier people and oh shit, I have class. Damn. I wanted to...never mind. A test is more important"

"Hana" Taehyung grabbed me and squeezed my wrist "Watch your back because everyone will be after you now"

"I know," I said, flicking my hair "I'm beautiful"

"That's not what I meant" He hissed.

"Oh," I said, "Well thanks"

"You're welcome-wait, why are you thanking me? I just told you that the whole college is going to be after you!"

"I know," I said, "You warned me, so I can watch myself now"

Taehyung just stared at me "I don't fucking get you"

"And you never will," I smiled "And you say all girls are the same. Try not to underestimate us girls. Well, it was nice talking to you treacle"

"Stop calling me treacle!"

I paused at the door and turned to look at him. There was a group outside waiting to jump me...ah, I knew what to do. I giggled to myself.

Taehyung watched me as I messed my hair up and tied it in a messy ponytail. I tucked half my top on and slapped my cheeks a few times, making them red. I then ruffled Taehyung's hair and broke a few buttons on his shirt.

My eyes stared at his bare chest for longer than I wanted. That was a pleasant surprise and I didn't complain one bit. But I don't know why he let me rip his shirt.

"What..." Taehyung said.

I opened the door but kept looking at Taehyung as I walked backwards "Wow...you are so much better when you are angry TaeTae. We should have angry sex more often. Thank you, daddy,"

"You little-" I cut him off by closing the door on him. Everyone moved for me and I walked, away sorting my hair out.

Kim Taehyung. Hmm. I was going to ruin him.