Six

I walked into college in a good mood, despite girls trying to insult me. They needed to come up with better insults. I almost skipped down the hall and I spotted my friend.

"Hey Jessica," I said, stepping next to her "I was thinking that we go out this weekend. What do you say? I need to get so drunk I can't walk home"

Jessica didn't turn to look at me. She ignored me, then walked off.

"Erm, Jessica," I said walking after her "What's the deal?"

Still, she ignored me. I followed her into the toilets and the girls in there walked out. What the hell?

"Jessica," I said, turning her to look at me "Why are you ignoring me? I thought we-"

"I don't want to get into trouble," She said, "You have a target on your back"

"Huh?"

Jessica looked around in panic "I can't be seen talking to you"

"I really don't get it" I frowned.

"Hana, you punched Taehyung," She said, "I don't want to get beaten up for being your friend"

"Why would-"

"Just stay away from me Hana," Jessica said and walked away from me "Maybe you should just leave the college"

"Is this because I hit Taehyung? I'm being ignored because the jerk deserved it"

Jessica quickly ran back to me "He is really pissed off. Look, you didn't hear it from me, but he is trying to get you to leave the college. Everyone has been told to avoid you or we will face the same trouble you will be facing"

"So, you are turning your back on me?" I asked, and she shook her head, "I thought we were friends..."

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are," I said, "Oh whatever. Keep your own arse safe. See you around Jessica"

"Hana, wait," Jessica grabbed me "I don't want to get hurt"

I snorted "You think that idiot would be able to scare me out? Jessica, you really don't know me. Well, good luck with everything since you won't be seen near me anymore"

"I still want us to be friends," Jessica said, "Just not...in front of everyone"

"Wow" I shook my head "Just, wow"

"Hana...I'm sorry"

"Yeah," I said, with a sigh "I'm sure you are really sorry for turning your back on me because you're scared of some fuck boy"

"Hana. Please-"

"No, it's fine. I understand," I said, walking away "Bye Jessica"

As I wandered the halls to class, no one looked at me or came near me. To be honest, this didn't bother me because I was being left alone, I was more pissed off that a friend I had grown up with turned her back on me. Well, she wasn't the best of friends, but she was still a friend.

A pair of hands shoved me into the wall, and I slid to the floor wincing. A group of girls walked by giggling and then another group stood in front of me. I looked up just to be soaked by a bottle of water. The empty bottle was thrown into my lap and they walked away...giggling.

I was pissed off.

Keep calm Hana. Just breathe. It's just water and the girls are too scared to do something worse.

I hoped anyway.

"Better leave," I heard Taehyung say as he walked with his friends "Aww, you look like a drowned rat"

Yoongi, his friend, dropped a towel on my lap and carried on following that arse hole. Yoongi used to be my neighbour when we were kids, so I'm sure he knew what I was capable of. I didn't need my brothers to help me out with this.

Did this guy think that I was going to regret hitting him? What a moron. Clearly, he didn't know that girls came in a range of flavours. They were just the same to him. A quick fuck and on their way. He used girls for his own satisfaction and it pissed me off. Those girls deserved better. Too bad for him that I could actually hold my own and too bad I was going to rip him a new asshole.

Those other flavours he had were nothing compared to me.

I was a different kind of flavour and my flavour was crazy.

Kim Taehyung was going to pay for this and I was going to enjoy every fucking second of messing with him.