Fifteen

Taehyung

Where was she?

I found myself looking around the classroom for her, and when she didn't turn up, I looked around the corridors and then the canteen. But she wasn't here. The idiot.

Wait...why did I care? I wanted her to drop out. This was good news.

That mother fucker. Why did I care if she had dropped out or not? That was the plan from the start and here I was looking for that idiot.

What was wrong with me?

I grunted slightly and ruffled my hair "Fuck sake,"

"I've not seen Hana today," Namjoon said, looking over at me "I guess she dropped out"

"Or she found a new flame," Jungkook said, and I looked over at him "Oops"

"I was never her flame," I said, "I wouldn't get with her, she bores me. She has no sex appeal"

Yoongi chuckled...again "Even if you don't like her, she has sex appeal. Everyone else can see it, including us and you keep looking for her. Ask any guy at this table and they will agree with me. Hana has sex appeal and she always has"

"Then why don't you have a go at her?" Hoseok asked.

"Because I'm not attracted to Hana that way and her brothers scare the shit out of me. You know they threatened to beat me up once and I was only 5 years old. All I did was give her a flower I picked from my garden. We are just good friends and we always have been," Yoongi said and he looked at me "You are playing a dangerous game with Hana, sure. But her brothers are on another level"

I tutted and folded my arms, still looking around for her.

I was going to one-up her today. Then I saw her. I went to get up to pester her about leaving but she had a few guys around her. They were teasing her and all she did was push them with a pout.

Why was she with them and who were they? Why did she let them touch her, but attack me? Fucking idiot.

A group of girls walked over, blocking my view of her and I tutted loudly. They swooned over the guys and a girl sat next to me, putting her hand on my thigh, trying to get my attention. I was half-listening to what she was saying, but I tried to keep an eye on Hana. I needed to-

"TaeTae," The girl said, and I looked at her, "Were you listening to me?"

"Don't call me that," I said, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Call you TaeTae?"

"Yeah, you don't get to call me that," I said.

"Are you being serious?" She said loudly getting the boys attention "But that bitch gets to call you that, but I can't call you that?"

"Is there a problem with that? She can call me what she wants," I asked, and she gritted her teeth to shake her head "Good, now you can fuck off. I'm not interested today"

The girl screamed slightly and stormed off. I watched her go and then shoulder barge Hana as she walked by.

Hana just looked at her and said something, making the girl go red in the face. The guys around her shooed the girl away and one of them pulled her into a headlock, making her giggle.

"Tae" Hoseok said, "Why did you send the girl away?"

"I'm not interested in her," I said, grabbing my drink "I've been there done that"

Jimin moved the girls along and hit my leg "Is it because you are interested in someone else?"

"No," I said almost hesitating.

Yoongi chuckled "Is that why you are watching Hana with the group of boys?"

"Hana is here?" Jungkook said, getting to his feet "Oh yeah! Wow, she looks good today. Shit. I'd tap that"

She always looked good, I thought to myself and I ended up slapping my face.

What the hell was I thinking? The guys just looked at me. I cleared my throat and pulled my phone from my pocket, trying to make myself busy. But I kept lifting my eyes to watch her with the boys she was around. I had to admit that the way her jeans hugged her ass made me remember what she looked like in just her underwear.

"Oh, shut up," I muttered to myself, "Not interested,"

Hana was going to drop out of college and I was going to make her.

There was no chance that I would fall for her. Ever.