Nineteen

Mark was talking to me, but I was in a world of my own. I don't understand why Taehyung kissed me, and my lips were still tingling. The last kiss didn't have that much of an effect, so why did this one?

Shit. Please don't tell me I was falling for that fuck boy. I almost groaned and I rubbed my face.

"Hana!" Mark said, "You aren't listening"

"Sorry," I said, still running my finger along my lips "What did you say?"

Mark sighed "I want us to try again. We broke up on bad terms, but I still love you"

I tutted "You cheated on me"

"It was a mistake"

"Four times"

"They were all mistakes," Mark said

"Yes because your dick accidentally fell into the girl's vagina," I said, lifting my eyebrow at him "I am sure those girls thought it was an accident they had an orgasm minutes after that dreadful mistake"

"Please Hana. I've changed. Take me back,"

"No can do," I said, "I've found someone more interesting than you. You know where the door is"

"Hana," Mark said, holding my hand "Can...can we just have one last night together? For closure?"

"Fuck. Off" I smiled at him.

Taehyung

This was going to be a piece of cake for me. Breaking a girl's heart was easy and I was going to enjoy breaking Hana's. I looked at myself in the mirror and quickly sorted my hair out before getting out of my car.

I knocked on her door and I was glad she opened it. I didn't want to see her brothers. I found a smile break out on my face, and it caught me by surprise.

"If you are here to take me on a date, then go away," She said, "I don't feel well"

"A date will make you feel better," I said, "Get some clothes on and let's go"

"No," Hana went to slam the door, but I stuck my foot in and she groaned "Go away, Taehyung. I'm not in the mood"

"Why are you calling me that?" I asked, and she raised an eyebrow at me "Why are you calling me Taehyung?"

"Oh," She said, with a sly smile "Are you upset I'm not calling you daddy or TaeTae?"

I didn't say anything, and she laughed. Was I upset?

"Whatever, you might as well come in because it looks like you aren't going anywhere," She said, and I followed her into her house. I looked around to see if her brothers were there, and I didn't see or hear them.

"Are you home alone?" I asked, still looking around for her brothers. If her brothers were here they would probably try and beat me up.

"Everyone is at work," Hana said, sitting down and I let out a sigh of relief. I sat down next to her and she looked at me.

"What? Can I not sit next to you?" I asked, running my hands through her hair "I want to look at you"

"Ew," Hana said, "What are you on?"

I just grinned, pulling her face closer to mine "You intoxicate me"

"Ok. That's gross" Hana shivered "Do those lines really work on girls?"

"I, uh...yes," I said, rubbing the back of my neck and she laughed at me "What's so funny?"

"You are" She grinned "I'm sure it doesn't feel great being rejected like that"

"Who was that guy?"

Hana frowned "What guy?"

"The asshole from the other day," I said "The one you were more interested in when I turned up at your door"

"Oh," Hana said, "You mean Mark"

"Yeah. Who was he? I didn't like him"

Hana rolled her eyes "No one likes him. Mark was an ex-boyfriend of mine."

"Why was he at your house?"

"Because he wanted to apologise for...wait, why do you care so much?"

I shrugged "Because I don't like him. Can I not care about-you having an awful choice in men but I suppose you can't be that choosy cause you're ugly"

Hana rolled her eyes "That's your opinion on how I look. I know for a fact that I'm damn sexy and beautiful. Now, tell me why you actually showed up at my house. Because I don't feel well and I'm not in the mood today"

"I dunno," I said honestly, "I just wanted to see you...I guess,"

Hana rolled her eyes and shook her head, "I'm not in the mood to play today, TaeTae. I've been awake most of the night and I really don't want company. I let you in because I had no choice but can you leave?"

"What if I don't want to?" I asked, moving slightly closer, "What if I want to spend more time with you?"

Hana looked up at me and tilted her head, "What are you playing at?"

"Nothing. I'm not playing a game with you," I said, "I...look, I don't know why I came here. I wanted to take you on another date. I really enjoyed myself for once and I want to pay you back for it,"

"You don't need to," Hana muttered and focused on the TV, "As I said before, I'm not in the mood. You can leave now,"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and thought about leaving but it was too late to leave. Something told me to stay and I knew that I was going to get my ass kicked, but it would probably be worth it.

I grabbed hold of her face and yanked it towards mine...then I kissed her.