The JOURNEY

Rosè Pov.
I am here in a bus station waiting for the bus to come. When suddenly *ring ring ring* my phone rings.
Rosè:Hello?
Lisa:Hey where are you now? the audition are about to start, be hurry.
Rosè:Whattt??!!!! Wait, I'm coming just give me a 5mins.
I turned off my phone. I need to be in a hurry. My goshh. Aegyoo the bus is nowhere to be found. After a few minutes the Bus came. After that Luckily I came at the T-entertainment on time.
Rosè:Gosh thanks G.
Lalisa called me and said.
Lisa:How lucky you are, you are on time lets go to the venue hurry up.
We run ahead to the studio. And I'm so gosh need to have some retouch. I am so tired running aisshh.
Rosè:do we have our numbers already?
Lisa:Yes we have it already. Jennie unnie and jisoo unnie is waiting there.
Rosè:Okay. But you go first I will just go to the Comfort room. I must freshin' up myself because I look like I came from trouble this time.
Lisa:Ok. But you must be hurry. Because we are third to perform. Okay?
Rosè:Okay.
After that I went to the CR making my face beautiful again. And after I just go out. But something captured my mind a guy who looks like an anime. I think His an auditionee.. i stared at him almost 30 secs.

I went to the studio calling my unnie and I am lucky because they reserved me one chair.

After the 2nd group performed we are next on it. And I saw the man. The Man I saw when I was on the outside of the CR. His sitting on thE Judges chair.

We perfomed "Bombayah" that makE them shock. We have our charisma performing the song we have our sexy outfits. And after the performance. And luckily The judges want to meet us after the Audition.

Jisoo:I guess we did really amazing this time.
Jennie:I guess we did.
Lisa:We are so hot that time.
Rosè:We perfectly performed it.