Chapter Three

I watched Mina's small frame shake as continued to thrust mercilessly into her

I watched Mina's small frame shake as continued to thrust mercilessly into her. Her small hands gripped my forearms. "C-Christian, I'm gonna-" She was cut off by her own climax, mine soon followed after hers. I groaned releasing myself into the condom, feeling my stress slowly melt away.

I slowly pulled out making sure nothing slipped out of the condom; the last thing on my to do list is have a child- especially if it was going to be one by Mina.

"Christian.." I heard Mina say softly behind me as I buckled my pants.

"Mhm." I hummed grabbing my shirt which was discarded in the corner of my desk.

"What are we?"

I turn and stare back at her, she looked right back up at me awaiting an answer.

"What do you mean 'what are we'?"

"Christian.." She whined annoyingly. "We've been messing around for way too long now just to be friends."

"You're right."

She perks up. "I am?"

"Mhm, we're friends with benefits. Now get dressed and go, I have calls to make."

"Fuck you Christian." She grabbed her clothes and scurried out of my office into her conjoined one.

After I threw out the condom and I grabbed my phone from the floor and powered it back on. I don't like interruptions when I'm having sex, it doesn't make it as good.

14 missed calls from Mom
3 new messages

"Fuck." I murmur to myself dialing my mother's number to call her back. She hates whenever I don't answer her immediately so I already knew I was in some deep shit.

"Christian Donovan Brown, how dare you! I hope you weren't doing what I think you were doing." She said upon answering

"Good morning to you to Ma." I chuckled. "And yes I was messing around with Mina again."

"Baby, when will you ever learn? That girl isn't good for you at all."

"She releases my stress."

"Anyone can do that for you hun, you need an actual girlfriend. Not the sleazy assistant you found off of craigslist."

"I found her off of Linkedin thank you, and I don't need a girlfriend. Love is a distraction from my work."

"But work isn't what life is all about, you have to understand that. One day you're going to want a wife and kids."

"What if I want a husband?"

It was silent for a few moments before she spoke again. "Christian... are you gay?"

"No ma." I chuckled. "I'm just joking, but honestly I'll get a wife when I see fit. Right now I'm to busy to manage all that."

She sighed. "Alright, just please don't try to stress too much. I know how hard you work."

"I won't ma."

"I love you, Okay? I have to go now, your fathers messing with the beehive in the backyard again- CLINTON NO!"

The line went dead after that. I set my personal phone down on my desk and then grabbed my work phone seeing what I'd missed.

15 new messages
67 unread emails

I sighed going to the messages first, the thread with an unsaved number caught my eye first.

Hey, this is Alex from the other night. I'm free tonight if you still want to go out.
Sent 10:23am

I smiled remembering the night I spent with her. I don't usually go to events like those but I figured it be best. I needed to relieve stress and Mina couldn't be an option anymore- she was getting to attached.

I figured the only other option was to get a sugar baby around my age.

Nice of you to finally use my number Alexandria, I was starting to think you weren't interested. I'll text you details later.
Sent 11:49am

I set the phone down turning to the pile of folders and files that needed to be organized, I sure as hell wasn't planning on doing it.

"Mina! Come in here for a moment!"

"He texted back Di!" I squealed excitedly staring down at the message that just popped up

"He texted back Di!" I squealed excitedly staring down at the message that just popped up. I honestly didn't expect him to text back or even read the message.

"Who?" Diamond asking, her head sticking out from my bathroom door

"The guy I met a few nights ago at your party thing."

"Oh, the Christian dude?"

"Mhm." I hummed typing back a response.

Alright, that's cool with me.
Sent 12:11pm

Did that make me sound lame? Whatever.

"What're you guys talking about?"

"Well I think he's taking me out to dinner, he said he'll send me details later today or something."

"He sounds kinda shady."

"Hush! He is not shady! A bit closed off, but shady, no."

"Just don't get kidnapped girl, it almost happened to me once."

"Yeah, Okay Di." I rolled my eyes.