Chapter Six

Over the past week I found myself consumed in Alex's social media's

Over the past week I found myself consumed in Alex's social media's. I figured she wasn't telling me everything about her so I would find out myself. It wasn't my proudest moment but I needed to know everything about her before we got sexual. I liked to have a good idea of who I'm dealing with whether the situation be business or pleasure.

Thankfully, nothing she had was private so I was free to lurk as much as I wanted.

She didn't have anything that was particularly interesting. It was mainly really old pictures from 30 or so weeks ago, nothing exciting.

"Mr. Brown?" A voice said from the other side of my office door.

"Mhm?" I replied, my eyes still glued to my phone.

The door was pushed open and Mina came into view.

"Mr. Neverson is here," she spoke, "He said you two had planned to have lunch earlier this week?"

I looked up at my clock and then realized that I was late. I stood up and shut off my phone, sliding it into my back pocket.

"Cancel whatever I have planned for the next 2 hours." I said to Mina brushing her on my way out of the office.

I made my way down the hallway and to the elevator. As it was going down I felt myself loosen up. I was always under a considerable amount of stress at work so whenever I got the chance to leave the building it was like all the pressure lifted... for the moment anyhow.

The elevator doors slide open once again and I stepped into the lobby. I spotted Tremaine waiting by the front doors, pressing some of his weight against the wall.

"Who you trying to impress?" I laughed as I made my way over to him, "Get up off my wall, you'll ruin the paint job."

"You know this ain't no damn paint, this is wallpaper. Don't try to flex like you're not cheap." He replied.

"Who you calling cheap?"

We both shared a laugh before dapping each other up. We made our way outside.

"Your employees were looking at you like you were crazy in there. They ain't never seen their boss acting causal before?"

"Hell no," I shook my head, "In there I can't play any games before they start disrespecting me."

"Fair point but doesn't it get annoying acting all business-y all the time?"

I shook my head, "Sometimes but not really. Where did you park at?"