Chapter Sixty Three

Latoya sat at her desk completely dazed out. Now, being aware of her feelings for her baby's, who's not really a baby anymore, father had her acting completely off the wall. It was like she couldn't focus on anything but him and him being present everywhere didn't help either. She'd also taken an extreme disliking to Pam. She hated her just as much as she loved Joesph, maybe even a little more.

Micheal on the other hand was feeling neglected. Latoya used to be all over him at all times and now it was a challenge for him just to keep her interested in a conversation they were having. It took him a while to realize that he has some feelings for her. It caught him completely off guard too. Somewhere between the stalking and the sex he genuinely started to like her and her craziness.

Or maybe he just liked her because she looked like a light skin Alex, who knows.

As he was walking towards her office he found himself growing more anxious. It was funny how he was the one rejecting her a few weeks ago and now he was the one afraid of being rejected. He took a deep breath and gave himself a quick pep talk before opening her office door.

Latoya, being to engulfed in her own thoughts of pushing Pam into the pool and watching her die slow, didn't even realize Micheal had entered.

"Hey." He greeted, a small smile coming to his face.

She glanced up at him, "I'm not in the mood for sex right now." She replied before looking away again.

She has figured out his little game a few days ago and now didn't want much of anything to do with him at all

She has figured out his little game a few days ago and now didn't want much of anything to do with him at all. She didn't tell him though, just to keep his ego in tact.

"Actually that's not why I came here." He stepped further into the room.

"You lost your pen again? You can take one of mine. Keep it this time." She nodded towards her pencil holder on her desk.

"No, I didn't lose another pen." He laughed, "But thank you for the gracious offer. I was actually wondering if you were free tonight?"

"Umm..." Her lips twisted to the side. All she really had to do tonight was loath Pam some more, masturbate to the thought of Joesph, and listen to sad music to make herself feel worse. "I don't know yet. What did you have in mind?"

Maybe this would be a good distraction.

"Maybe we could have dinner or watch a movie. I mean I'm down for anything really."

"I don't really feel like going out. We can do all that my house."

(That ain't your house but go off)

"With all those people there?"

Latoya shrugged, "Nobodies forcing you to come Micheal. I'd just rather stay in tonight."

So she could keep and eye on Pam and her man who's not her man but she's going to make her man... again.

"No, it's fine. I just thought it might be a little crowded, you know?"