Chapter Sixty Two

🥺 you guys are so nice to me for no reason. Got me sitting in the corner smiling at my phone looking like a gremlin.

This chapter is to thank you for the loveee 😁 (and for Shantel who snuck off to the bathroom at work for me)
—————————

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" Alex yelled in Christian's face as she held Maya closer to herself.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER! SHE JUST GOT VIOLENT ALL OF A SUDDEN!" He screamed back at her before bending down to pick up Junie who had crawled through Maya's cracked open bedroom door.

"DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE REFER TO MY CHILD AS VIOLENT! MAYA WOULD NEVER!" She stated angrily before stopping on his foot. It didn't hurt but the action alone was enough to increase his already boiling anger.

"I CAN SEE WHERE SHE GETS IT FROM! YOU'RE ACTING JUST LIKE HER, IRRATIONAL AND IDIOTIC!"

Alex gasped, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO RIGHT NOW?! I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR LITTLE HOES CHRISTIAN! I'LL FUCKING FIGHT YOU! SQUARE UP!" She handed Maya over to Joyce who was watching the whole fight go down with widened as. She didn't know whether to be rational and stop it or to continue watching for her own entertainment.

"I'm not fighting you Alex." Christian said calmly as he watched her take off her jacket and roll up her sleeves.

"Will you two shut up! Some of us are trying to get beauty sleep over here!" Jasmen yelled as she poked her head out of her room, a few doors down.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOU BUSINESS?! DAMN! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE NOISE THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE THEN! YOU'RE AN ADULT AREN'T YOU?" Alex fired back. She was more than hyped up now and didn't know who's ass to beat first. Christian's for messing with Maya or Jasmen's for continuing to breathe.

"Why don't you come down and make me then?" Jasmen challenged, instantly regretting it when Alex threw her phone at her, hitting her square in the face.

"LEARN YOUR FUCKING PLACE AND STAY OUT OF GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS LITTLE GIRL!"

Alex turned back to Christian, "I'll give you one more chance to tell me why you had my baby crying and then I'm gonna put a dent in your big ass forehead."

Joyce set down Maya who was now watching with wide eyes. She didn't expect things to get so crazy so fast.

"Alex, honey, let's not do anything we might regret..." Joyce said taking cautious steps towards her. Maya was slowly backing away down the hall. If shit got out of hand she didn't want to be caught in the cross fire.

"Momma J, you know I love you so right now I'd advise you to call your life in insurance company and tell them your son is six feet under."

"Shutcho' bitch ass up! You're not about to touch me." Christian said to her as he set down Junie.

" Christian said to her as he set down Junie