Chapter Twenty One

The MM picture is just the cutest thing to me. 🥰

Christian Brown

"Swear once I eat, I'm crashing." Alex said from beside me.

"Jet lagged?" I laughed setting down our bags. We had just gotten inside our room. I had to give it to Mina, she booked us a really nice place. It more so a loft than a hotel room but it didn't matter to me because Alex loved it. The minute we got inside the room she ran up to the windows to get a look at the view. As long as she was happy, I was happy.

Alex plopped down on one of the couches. "So boss man, what's first on the agenda?"

"I was thinking we could order some food and then you could take a little nap while I head out."

"Is this whole trip just gonna be you on business?" She sat up and scooted to the end of the couch.

"That was the plan. Why?"

"I wanted to do stuff bro. Like go site seeing."

I couldn't stop the smile that came to my face. The fact that she just wanted to spend time with me made me happy.

"I'll see what I can do." I made my way to the little kitchen we had and picked up one of the hotels menus in my way. "What're you in the mood for?"

"Sleep." I watched her fall backwards onto the couch again.

"I meant food wise."

"I'm kind of feeling pizza and wings, but not the hotels. Is there a Buffalo Wild Wings around here?"

"Let me check." I wasn't really in the mood to go anywhere but if she wanted to go out, then we'd go out. "There's one a few miles from here, you wanna go?"

She sat up. "How long a drive?"

"10 minute drive."

"Alright." She got up off the couch fully. "Let's go."

——

"Are you sure you'll be able to finish all that?" I asked Alex. She had ordered 18 wings for herself and a burger.

She shrugged. "We'll just have to find that out."

I just watched her eat.

"You aren't getting anything?" She asked, mouth full of chicken.

I shook my head. "I got a meeting right after this, I don't wanna go smelling like hot wings."

She rolled her eyes. "Fuck them and their sense of smell. Order yourself something."

"I'm straight, eat your food."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself." She said before diving in again.

After we left I still couldn't fathom how such a small person could eat so much food. Where the he'll did it all go? We were making our way back to the car and were about to get in when Alex caught sight of something.

"Could you wait for a sec? I need to go get something." She said quickly.

"What—"

She didn't wait for me to finished before running off into another direction. I watched her run up to a souvenir stand. She talked with the guy for a few moments before making her way back over to me.