Chapter Thirty Two

"I just want you and only you."

Alex gave him a questionable look. "That's sweet Christian, but I think you should really go to bed and think over what you're saying right now for the next few days."

He kissed his teeth. "I already thought about it Alex! I've been thinking about this for damn near 2 months!"

Alex sighed and slid off the counter. "C'mon, lets get you to bed."

"Why do you keep avoiding the subject?"

"I'm not avoiding anything."

"Yes you are! Is it me? Am I doing something wrong? Just tell me what it is and I'll change it."

"Christian—"

"Is it the gifts? I can stop sending them if that's what you want."

"It's not the gifts."

"Then it's my dick, it has to be my dick. Is too small? Am I not pleasuring you? Have you been faking the orgasms? I knew you were screaming to loud for them to be real." He mumbled the last part.

"You're talking crazy right now."

"Well can you blame me? I'm crazy about you Alex and all you're doing is rejecting me."

"I'm just not ready for any kind of relationship right now Christian. I don't have time to be getting hurt all over again especially now."

"Who said I'm going to hurt you?"

She rolled her eyes. "That's exactly what my ex said and look at where I am now."

"I'm not your ex, Alex. I'm not about to do what he did. I'm not trying to hurt you."

"He said that to. How am I so sure you won't?"

"You want me to beg?"

"Please don't." She pleaded. Knowing him he'd actually do it; and that's exactly what he did.

He fell onto his knees and wrapped himself around her waist.

"LET ME LOVE YOU!"

"Chris get up."

"Give me a chance! I promise I'll treat you right Alex. I'll eat you out whenever you whenever and wherever you want, I'll spoil you— shit I'll even eat your ass if you want me to."

"Please get up..."

"I'm not getting up until you give me a chance." He replied stubbornly as he tightened his grip.

"Chris-"

"No!"

She rolled her eyes. "If I give you a chance will you please get up and go to bed."

"If I get up and go to bed would you come with me?"

"You have to get up first and find out."