Chapter Twenty

Christian Brown

I sat back in my chair watching Alex get dressed. She had such a beautiful body. Shit, everything about her was beautiful.

"You're paying me right after this right?" She asked slipping on her shirt.

"I'll do it right now." I grabbed my phone and went to 'cashapp'. I was about to transfer the money over when I got a text from Mina.

I would come up and tell you myself but you're busy with your new bed mate. I booked our flight for next Friday and our hotel room. - Mina

Our? - Me

I don't know where she getting all this 'our' shit from but she needs to drop it and fast.

Next week I had to fly out to New York to meet up with a few investors and they wanted to meet Alex. Up until this point I still haven't told her anything because I didn't know weather or not she'd agree. In retrospect waiting until the last minute was probably a very bad idea.

"Hey, are you busy next week?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, I don't think so. Why? What's up?"

"I know this is rushed and all but would you want to come to New York with me?"

She looked at me like I had two heads. "Say again?"

I sighed. "I have some business to do and some people wanted to meet you. It's just gonna be like what we've been doing now, you'll show your face and we act like a couple. That's it. It's only for the weekend."

"Will I have to pay for anything?"

"All expenses paid. All you need is to pack your bad and be at the airport."

"How much will I be getting paid?" She raised a brow.

I chuckled. "Is it all about money with you?"

"That's the aim of the game." She shrugged.

"Is fifteen thousand okay?"

She scrunched up she face. "You better be bringing more to the table if you want me to go." She took a seat in one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"Twenty thousand."

"Mmm.. I don't know."

"Thirty?"

She made a face.

"Forty?"

"Ehh..."

"Fifty. That's as far as I'm going Alex."

"Okay.. that's substantial enough I guess. This is all coming through direct deposit correct?"

"Which ever way you want it."

She smiled. "Good." She started to leave me office.

"This means you're coming right?" I called after her.

"Maybe. I'll see." She smirked as she closed my door.

This girl...

Alex Crane