Chapter Thirteen

Christian Brown.

I couldn't stop thinking about Alex and how she basically defiled me. I couldn't even bring myself to text or call her after that shit went down. How the fuck am I supposed to face her again after what she did to me? Damn, I sound like a whole bitch right now.

"Yo! You listening to me?" Trey waves his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Wassup?"

"You doing alright bruh? You been spacing out on me. Damn, yo bitchass need a glass of water or something?"

I snorted. "Thanks for the concern but I'm straight. My head just a little fucked up right now."

"Well un-fuck it up. We got that rich people shit to go to tonight."

"Its a dinner party. You always act like these the worst things in the world."

"Cause it's boring. It's all just a bunch of white people talking about there how much money they got."

"Ain't you one of them?"

"First of all motherfucker, I ain't white. I'm just a nigga that knew how to capitalize back in the day and now look where I am."

"Uh-huh." I stood up from the table and walked over to the fridge. I was hungry and in the mood for a turkey sandwich.

"So who you bringing?"

"Nobody." I shrug. "You bringing someone?"

"Yeah, this little fine thing I met at a club. Her name Chyna."

"That's a stripper name."

He kissed his teeth. "And Christian a bitch name."

"Touché. What does she look like?"

"C'mere."

I walked back over, sand which in hand. He faced his phone toward me.

 He faced his phone toward me

@chychybaby muah 💋

"What does she do for a living?" I ask.

"Why does it matter?"

"Answer the question, Tremaine."

"She's ... an exotic dancer of sorts." He scratched the back of his neck.

"So she a stripper," I stated.

"No, she ain't. She doesn't do all that ghetto shit strippers be doing."