Chapter 3

Last night I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss Harry and I shared. It felt wrong but in a way it felt right. I do feel guilty though because Harry is Danny’s best friend.

I rolled out of bed and walked out of my room. It was around 10:30 in the morning so I don’t expect Danny and Harry to be awake yet, but I was wrong when I heard their voices coming from the kitchen. I stopped on the bottom step to listen to what they were saying.

“Do you think the rumour is true?” I heard Danny sigh and I could picture him running his hand through his hair. “I don’t want it to be”

What are they talking about?

“He can’t have figured it out that we are here. Sam made sure that she would be safe”

Who are they talking about? Who’s she?

“She is. The whole group is guarding the whole area”

I had decided that I have heard enough and make my presence known. “Morning” I walked into the kitchen and they both turned in the direction of my voice. Danny looked scared for a second but then cleared his throat “I’m going to get changed”

He gave Harry a look before walking out of the kitchen. I walked past Harry trying not to stare at his bare chest. I had noticed he had two swallows on his chest. He has loads of tattoos but this one stood out.

“You have the same tattoo as Danny” I pointed to his chest. He looked down at it then back up to me “I guess we both got the same tattoo” he looked quite uncomfortable.

Why would they have the exact same tattoo? They are not in the same place but they are the exact same tatoo.

“Okay” I could tell it was the end of the conversation. I walked over to the fridge and opened it but just as I did a tattooed arm closed it shut. I turned around surprised to see Harry so up close. His hand came up and stroked my cheek. “Wednesday after school, I am taking you out”

“Harry I don’t think-” Harry placed a finger to my lips to shut me up “Wednesday, I am taking you out” Harry leaned down and left a kiss on my cheek, pulling away just as I heard Danny coming down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now Wednesday, I don’t know what to feel about today. Harry said that he is going to ‘take me out’ after school.

The final bell rung and I walked out the room after everyone else. I took a deep breath before walking outside. I looked around and stopped when I saw Harry’s car. I walked over and go in the passenger seat.  “So where are we going?” Harry looked over and gave me a smirk “you are going to have to wait”

Harry ended up taking me to a little cafe not far away from school. I thought it was going to be awkward because to be honest, I have never done this with a guy before, and I am more nervous because it is Harry.

Once we had finished eating and arguing about who would pay for it, which Harry ended up winning, we made our way to his car. Once we had reached his car he, gently, pushed me up against his car and rested both of his arms on each side of my head “I can’t stop thinking about you”

“Harry I-”

“shh” Harry placed his finger on my mouth and stared me in the eye “just. Please...”  Harry leaned down and kissed me. It was sweet and gentle, different to our first one.

Harry pulled away and rested his forehead on mine “what about Danny?” Harry took my hand and gave it a squeeze “I don’t care what Danny thinks, I have liked you way to long”