Chapter 36

Harry's POV

"Harry there is also something else you need to know"

"Harry what is going on?" I held my hand up to Niall to tell him to shut up which caused him to sigh and lean against the car.

"What else is there?" after all this what else can it be?

Sam sighed before speaking "while they thought I was unconscious I heard Jack say something interesting"

"Spit it out Sam" why is he taking so long to get to the point?

"Jack said that Melissa isn't his daughter"

"What do you mean?"

"Danny's and Melissa's mother had an affair"

Danny's POV

once me and Mel spoke she went upstairs to her's and Harry's room. it is so weird seeing them together but I can tell that he really cares about her so I will give him a chance.

If he screws up, he is a dead man.

I wonder how long it will take for them to realise that I have been missing. I am really glad to be here knowing that Mel is okay and safe here.

I heard my phone go off from the kitchen counter so I stood up and took the phone to see that Harry was calling me.

"Harry, where are you?"

"Where's Melissa?" straight to the point, okay then.

"She's upstairs"

"Harry what's wrong?" I heard some cursing on the other side and heard Niall say "Zayn said they are on their way to the house right now"

"Shit"

"Harry!" Finally Harry came back to the phone "hide Melissa" I walked out of the room and into the living room.

"Why?" Harry cursed again "they are coming to the house"

I stopped right in the middle of the living room "WHAT?!" Louis paused the TV and stood up "what's wrong?"

"Danny get Mel out of-"

There was a sound of a car door opening and slamming shut

"Who is it?" Louis looked out of the window "Flynn, some guys and..." he squinted a bit before turning white "Damian"

"They're already here"