Chapter 23

"this is a bad idea" I rolled my eyes as I put on some shorts "we are going" Harry huffed and stood up from the bed. he walked over and wrapped his arms around me from behind. he kissed the side of my neck "I just want to spend the night with you"

even though the thought is very tempting, I really want to go out and let loose for a while. I just want to forget about everything tonight and have some fun and Harry is not going to ruin that for me.

"I like that idea but I really want to go tonight" Harry tightened his arms around me and sighed. he leaned down and kissed my cheek before letting me go and picking up his keys "you ready then" I quickly put my converse on and nodded my head.

Harry parked his car in front of Nate's house. we both got out and went straight inside the house. I knew that the party would be big, with Nate being popular in school but I didn't expect it to be this big.

I held a tight grip on Harry's hand as I pushed through the crowd of sweaty and slightly drunk party goers and made my way to the kitchen. I have been to a couple of Nate's parties so I know where I am going.

once we arrive at the kitchen I let Harry's hand go to pick up 2 drinks. I turned around and held one out to Harry. he shook his head and I whined "take it" Harry shook his head again "one of us is staying sober, besides I need to drive you home"

he did have a good point.

I put the cup down on the counter and took a sip of the other one.

"hey there" a girl, which I recognized is from my English class, walked over to Harry and clinged on to him. he tried to gently push her off but she held on "what's your name?" what is up with bitches flirting with my man?

Harry finally got the girl off his arm and walked over to me. he wrapped his arm around me and kissed me right in front of her. I heard her scoff and walk away but I ignored her and continued to kiss Harry.

I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder and took another sip from the cup in my hand "why do you have to be so damn attractive?" Harry laughed and tightened his arm around my waist "it's the curls"

"hey girl" Jade walked over with a massive smile on her face. I smiled back and gave her a quick hug. "want to go dance?" I looked up to Harry who looked down at me. he nodded his head to the living room "you go" I put the cup down on the counter just as Jade grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the kitchen and into the living room which was now the dance floor.

"have you spoken to Matt yet?" Jade shook her head "I haven't seen him but I know he's here" I looked around the room and spotted him standing there with a few guys from our school "he's over there" I pointed over in his direction. Jade turned around and her face paled. I pushed her forward "go!" I watched as she slowly walked over and spoke in his ear. he nodded his head as they walked out of the room, obviously to somewhere more quiet.

I walked out of the living room and back to the kitchen where I left Harry. I was confused when I couldn't spot him there. I walked around the house, upstairs as well but no sign of him. I walked outside where a few people were.

I heard a very high pitched giggle "why are you fighting it Harry?" I followed the voice as I neared the corner of the house. once I got to the corner I stopped in shock.

the same girl who flirted with Harry, right in front of me a few days ago, was leaning against the side of the house. Harry was stood in front of her. the girl looked over Harry's shoulder and smirked when she saw me.

she grabbed Harry by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to her as their lips met. Harry was just standing there, not trying to push her off.

the girl finally pulled away with a smirk on her face "why did you do that?" the girl bit her lip and looked over at me. Harry turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me standing there, with my mouth wide open.

Harry stepped towards me but I quickly stepped back. Harry looked at me worriedly "Mel-" I shook my head as I turned around and ran back inside. I nearly screamed when I bumped into someone "Mel?" I looked up and was met with Nate's blue eyes. his smile faded when he saw my face "you okay?" I looked behind me and watched as Harry ran into the room looking for me. I turned back around to looking at Nate again.

I slowly nodded my head. I turned my head to the side so Harry couldn't see me. "do you wanna dance?" Nate nodded his head to the living room. I thought about it for a moment.

I nodded my head and Nate grabbed my hand and pulled me to the living room. I turned around just in time to meet Harry's gaze. I quickly looked forward as Nate stopped. I felt Harry's burning stare on my back but I ignored it.

I turned so my back was against his chest. Nate put his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arm around his neck from behind. we stayed like this for a while. I knew that Harry was watching. I looked back over to where he was. he looked like he was going to murder Nate.

when the song ended Nate turned me around his his grip. I stared up at him as he looked down at me. he slowly leaned down and closed his eyes. I wasn't going to stop him, Harry deserves the taste of his own medicine.

I closed my eyes as I felt Nate's lips on mine.

As I said yesterday, updates are going to be slow and only on weekends. I might update once or twice on a weekend, it just depends on if I am busy or not. I also have 2 other stories to write as well so I will be doing mixed updates.