Chapter 25

Jade's make up was everywhere as she continuted to cry. she quickly pulled me into a hug which I returned straight away.

I pulled away slightly "what's wrong?" I walked her into the living room and sat her down on the couch and sat next to her "I went to talk to Matt" she took a deep breath to try to stop crying "he laughed in my face when I told him I liked him" 

this doesn't sound like Matt at all.

she looked over to me and wiped some tears away "he told me he was in love with someone else" Matt never mentioned that he liked someone, let alone love someone.

"do you want to stay the night?" she nodded her head "if that's no trouble" I grabbed her hand and led her to the room which I stayed in. I lent her some clothes to sleep in and made sure she was alright before walking out of the room and into Harry's room.

Harry was lying on his back staring up at the celing when I walked in. I changed out of the clothes I was wearing and into some pjamas. I felt Harry watching me as I picked up a pillow from the bed and a blanket from his closet.

"what are you doing?" he sat up from his position "I am still mad at you" I heard him sigh as I went to walk out of the room "where are you going?" I turned around to face him "you can't just kiss me like that and expect me to pretend like tonight never happened" with that I walked out of the room and into the living room where I was going to sleep on the couch.

a couple of hours later I felt someone picking me up. I opened my eyes and was met by Harry's green ones "what are you doing" Harry walked down the hall and into his bedroom "you must be stupid thinking I would let you sleep on the couch" he laid me down on the bed and crawled in next to me.

when I awoke in the morning I was alone in bed. I got up and walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Harry was leaning against the counter watching Jade in the living room. he handed me a cup of tea which I gladly took.

he never took his eyes off Jade as I was stood next to him. I rolled my eyes and slapped him on the chest to get his attention "stop staring at her" Harry shook his head and looked down at me "I wasn't looking at her in that way" he crossed his arms across his chest and leant agaisnt the counter "then why are you looking at her?" I watched as she put her hair in a ponytail "did you tell her where I live?"

I tried to recall a time when I mentioned Harry's address but I came out balnk.

I shook my head and took a sip of the tea "I remember mentioning that I was staying with you but I never gave you her address"

Harry ran his hand through his hair and I watched him as he thought. finally I had realised what he was thinking.

I quickly shook my head and put the mug on the counter "it's not her" 

"I'm not implying that it is it just is suspisous on how she new where I live" I shook my head again "I am just going to ask her"

I walked out of the kitchen and sat next to Jade on the couch "you okay?" she nodded her head slowly "thank you for last night" I waved her off "what are friends for?" she smiled "I have one question"

she nodded her head for me to continute. I watched out of the corner of my eye, Harry walk into the living room and leant agaisnt the wall "how did you find us here?" Jade looked down at her hands in her lap "you told me the address a few days ago" she avoided eye contact with me.

I slowly nodded my head "I must have done" she picked her stuff up andf walked to the door. I said goodbye to her and closed the door and leant against it.

Harry walked over and I quickly pulled him into a hug which I can tell suprised him as I am supose to be mad at him.

"I never told her" Harry's arms around me tightened.