Chapter 40

Melissa's POV

"Are you okay?"

Once They had me and Danny inside the car they had driven away from the house. Danny had spent the first 20 minutes yelling at Damian which only made Damian laugh.

I nodded me head as I looked down at my bruised wrists. I tried to get out of Flynn's grip but he grabbed me by the wrists and dragged me to the car, which only angered Danny more than he already was.

All of a sudden the car stopped and the door next to me opened to reveal Flynn who was still smirking. he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the car with Danny following.

It was dark so I couldn't really see my surroundings. Damian led us into a massive building and walked down a never ending hallway.

"You little fucker!" a man, in his early 40's charged over to Danny, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pushing him into the wall.

"How did you get out?" Danny didn't even answer.

My eyes widened when then man held his fist up and was about to connect with his face but I stopped him.

"Don't touch him!"

The man's head shot in my direction. he finally let Danny go and started to make his way over to me with a smirk on his face. he shook his head as he stood in front of me.

"My my you look just like Amelia" he went to touch my cheek but I flinched away.

Flynn, who had let go of me when the man charged over to Danny, ran over and stopped Danny from coming over and ripping the man's head off.

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BASTARD!"

I have never seen Danny like this before and it is really scary.

Now that I could see the guy better I realised that he was familiar. I remembered the video of Danny getting tortured.

This man right in front of me is our father.

"Take these two inside" with that Damian grabbed my arm and dragged me down the dimmed hallway.

Harry's POV

I ignored everyone as I ran out of the house and over to the car.

"HARRY!" someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back "you can't just run in there"

"Why not?!" why are they stopping me?

"Jack has her right now, maybe even torturing as we speak" I shook my head to get rid of the images of Mel lying there unconscious.

"And that little fucker is her brother. he tried to kill her Sam, more than once! AND tried to rape her!"

"Harry you need to calm down" I closed my eyes as a tear fell "I- I can't lose her" I shook my head "I won't"

"Harry I know how you feel. we all want Jack dead but I am going to be the one to do it"

I wiped the rear away as everyone else came outside "why?" Sam sent a sad smile "he killed my little sister"

I looked over to Matt who was standing there uncomfortably between Ashton and Luke.

"You take us to where they are right now" Matt nodded his head as he took the keys from me.

Melissa's POV

"why do you want me?" me and Danny were both standing in the middle of a room, with Flynn on one side and Damian on the other.

Danny had grabbed my hand as comfort.

"You really don't know do you?" I shook my head as I watched as our father paced the room.

"You may see me as the bad guy but your mother wasn't as innocent as you think she was"

"What do you mean?" it was Danny who finally spoke up.

"I had found out that your precious mother was having an affair with the one person, apart from her that I trusted!"

"Eric was my best friend for years and he went behind my back and slept with my wife" I saw Damian tense up from the corner of my eye.

"Why are you telling us this?" this is really confusing me.

"I had found out that day that you were not my daughter. I got pissed when Amelia told me and got drunk"

Danny's grip on my hand tightened at the news.

He's not my dad?

"I went into your room while you were asleep and tried to kill you in your sleep. you were no daughter of mine"

"I was so pissed at your mother that she would do something like this and told me that Eric was the one she loved and was your father.

she was going to leave me for him!" He pointed over to Danny "she was going to leave me with him and take you with her! I couldn't let that happen so did the first thing which came to mind. I took out my pocket knife and killed your mother right there"

He looked so angry and..... hurt.

I heard shuffling so I turned my head to see that Damian had backed away from us and looked like he was going to be sick.