Chapter 34

The past few days have just been the same. I have asked Danny and Harry if we could leave and go outside but they both said that it isn't safe for me to leave this house.

I am really craving something from Starbucks right now.

I got out of bed and changed into a pair of jeans and a white tank top. I put my hair in a high ponytail before walking out of the room and down the stairs.

Harry was in the living room sitting in the armchair. he smiled when I walked in and patted his lap.

I walked over and sat down on his lap "hey gorgeous" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck "hey" Harry leaned down and kissed me.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine "I love you" my smile grew as I kissed his nose "I love you"

"I'm going to be sick" I pulled away from Harry and over to Danny, Louis and Niall who were sat on one of the couches, putting on fake gagging faces.

I rolled my eyes at them and made myself comfortable on Harry's lap.

Harry grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down for another kiss. I tried to pull away because the other guys were watching, including Danny. Harry pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

"OKAY!OKAY! YOU CAN STOP NOW!" Harry finally pulled away and shot them a smirk while I hid my face in his neck - too embarrassed to turn around.

"keep it in your pants Harold, I don't want to be an uncle just yet" I went to move of Harry's lap but he tightened his arms around me and kept me on his lap.

"I'm going to get something to eat" Danny got up and walked into the living just as Luke and Mike came into the room and sat down on the floor by the couch.

now that no one can hear us I decided to tease Harry a bit.

I shifted in his lap so I was straddling him and kissed his neck and up to his ear. Harry tightened his arms around me and tried not to let the moan that is trying to esacpe out.

"do you know what I want?" I bit his neck softly and licked it, leaving a love bite. Harry shifted in the chair "w-what?" he was trying so hard not to let a moan out.

I placed my hand on his chest and trailed it down to the noticeable bulge in his jeans "something from Starbucks"

with that, I quickly got of his lap and walked to the other side of the room. I heard the others laughing as Harry was sat in the chair looking at me wide eyes and his mouth wide open.

Harry finally got himself together and stood up to make his way over to me. he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his face in my neck "you're such a tease" he kissed my neck a couple of times beofre pulling away and kissed my cheek "but anything for you"

I stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips "thank you" he nodded and grabbed his keys from the coffee table "any of you coming?" Niall nodded his head and stood up I'll go"

"I'll be back soon" he kissed me on the lips before walking out of the house.

"wow, you have him wrapped around your finger"

A/N:

please remember to vote and please rememebr to comment I really like to see what you think about this :)