Chapter 41

Damian looked over at me and Danny with a look of disgust and regret.

He looked over to Jack with a look of pure hatred. what's going on?

"You made me do all those things to her" he pointed over to me while he moved closer to Jack "you made me do all those fucking things!"

Jack crossed his arms as he started to smirk which only made Damian more angry.

"You fucking knew from the beginning!" Damian clenched his hands at his sides "telling me to do all those things to her when you knew, you are a sick bastard"

"What are you going on about?" this is so confusing.

They ignored me as they continued to fight.

"It was the only way to get you to do it" This caused Damian to snap.

"SHE IS MY FUCKING SISTER!"

He was pointing right over at me.

Sister?

"What?" it wasn't only me who said it but it was also Danny and he sounded more pissed than confused.

"You are a sick bastard who does that?" Damian stepped back as he shook his head.

"I did it to get her here" Jack went to move forward but Damian moved in between us "don't go anywhere near her"

"Move out of the way" Damian held his ground and stayed in between us.

"Grab him" Flynn ran over and grabbed Damian and dragged him to the other side of the room.

Harry's POV

"Drive faster!" Matt has been driving for almost and hour. where the fuck have they taken her?

"This is the fastest I can go" just before I could get out of my seat and jump him Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me back "Harry calm down"

"How are we going to get them out of there?"

"You guys take care of the guards while Sam takes Jack and I take Damian"

"And what about Melissa and Danny?"

Matt turned his head quickly "how did you get Danny out in the first place?"

That is a really good question, they never said on how they got him out.

"Through the window, FYI it would be wise to have guards around the building" Louis crossed his arms and slouched in his seat.

"Why'd you ask?" Matt rubbed his chin as he looked back to the road. "I have a plan, but I would need your trust"

"If it can get me Mel back and Danny.." Matt nodded his head "it does" I nodded my head this time and leaned back in the seat.

"Then you have my trust"

A/N: please check out my new Luke Hemmings story 'Everything I Didn't Say' I posted the first chapter earlier.

Also there isn't that long left in this book so be prepared.