Chapter 12

nice picture of Harry and Melissa on the side >>>

I awoke to feeling someone breathing on my face. I opened my eyes and nearly screamed when I realized that Harry’s face was so close to mine but what scared me was that he was staring right at me with his hypnotizing green eyes.

I sat up and rested my back on the head board “how long have you been watching me sleeping?” Harry shrugged his shoulders and looked at his phone “an hour”

Creepy much?

“better get dressed we are leaving in 20 minutes” my eyes widened as I shout out of bed “why didn’t you wake me?!” I stared to search for the clothes I wore yesterday “because you looked so peaceful asleep and I didn’t want to wake you” he looked down and I could see his cheeks go red.

“Where are my clothes?” Harry got out of bed and I moved my gaze away from his body. He is only wearing his boxers.

What is he doing to me?

He handed me a bag and I quickly walked into his bathroom. I opened the bag and looked through the clothes which were mine.

When did he get these?

I shrugged and put a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt on. I checked my appearance in the mirror and quickly put my hair up in a ponytail. I found a spare toothbrush in the cabinet and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I walked back into his bedroom, glad that he is now fully dressed.

“When did you get my clothes?” Harry ran his hand in his hair “when you were asleep a couple of days ago, I went back to your place and got so stuff that you would need. Which reminds me...”

He walked over to his dresser and picked up a phone “this is yours” he handed it to me and I put it in my back pocket.

Harry picked up a couple of bags from the floor. He walked out of the room and I followed him. We walked into the kitchen which had only a few guys plus Sam.

Sam smiled over to me and held up a plate “breakfast?” I never realised until now how hungry I was.

I nodded my head and took the plate. I sat next to Harry by the table and dug in. I missed Uncle Sam’s cooking.

We all ate in silence.

Harry broke the silence “we better go” I nodded my head and stood up. Sam walked over and pulled me into a hug “we will get Danny back, but for now just be safe. Harry will look after you” I nodded my head and hugged him back.

Harry led the way to the garage and over to his range rover. We didn’t speak in the car at all. Harry turned on the radio but that was the only sound that was heard.

Harry pulled up in front of an apartment building. After all the years that Danny and Harry have known each other, I have never been to his place. Harry always came to our place.

We both got out and took the bags. Harry walked over to the staircase and started to climb. I was confused as to why he wasn’t using the elevator but he was only on the second floor.

Harry unlocked the door and stepped out of the way to let me in first. The apartment was quite big and it defiantly suited him.

“Your bedroom is down the hall second door to the right. I nodded my head and made my way to the door. The walls were white and the bed covers were white as well. There was a window which overlooked the city and it was a really nice view.

I put the bags on the floor by the bed and walked back out of the room to find Harry. I found him in the kitchen making coffee. “Thanks” I took the mug he offered me “you are gonna have to go back to school tomorrow”

I walked into the living room and sat on the leather couch “what am I suppose to say to my friends?” Harry walked in and sat next to me “that Danny has left town for work and won’t be back for a while so you are staying at my place”

I turned my head to him “you have this all planned out” Harry shrugged his shoulders “better be prepared”

it's weird having a green tick next to Forever and Always but now that I have finished it I am now able to focus on this story more. 

next update might be today, again, or tomorrow. it depends on when I finish writing it.

don't forget to check out Revelation as well :)