Chapter 27

Once I had changed in the bathroom I walked into the kitchen. Harry was stood over the stove. I walked over and wrapped my arms around him from behind. Harry turned around and kissed my cheek.

"I didn't know you had that in you" I looked down and blushed. I have never had the courage to do something like that before.

Harry lifted my chin up and smirk "it was so fucking hot" Harry leaned in and gave me a long kiss. I pulled away when I felt my phone go off. Harry groaned and pulled me closer to him. He kissed down my neck.

I reached back to take my phone out of my back pocket and checked the i.d. I pulled away from Harry and answered the call.

"Hey Matt" Harry sighed and walked off. What is his problem?

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up?"

"Yeah sure"

After making arrangements to meet up at the cafe in town, I ended the call and walked back into the bedroom. I put my boots on and my jacket before walking out of the room and into the hall.

"Where are you going?" Harry stood up from the couch and walked over. I put my phone in my back pocket and put my hair up in a high ponytail "I'm meeting Matt" Harry shook his head "no you're not" I sighed and walked over to the door "you can't stop me from seeing my friends"

"I just don't trust him" it took me a minute to realise where he was going.

"You're jealous" I smiled when Harry looked away and crossed his arms "I'm not" I laughed softly and walked over. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "you are the only guy I want" after a few seconds Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you" Harry kissed my nose "I love you"

Finally Harry had let me leave.

I walked into the cafe and immediately spotted Matt near the back. I walked over and sat in front of him. I wanted to ask him about Jade and why he said that.

"Hey" Matt looked up from his phone and smiled. Matt had already got me a coffee so I picked it up and had a sip. "So why did you want to meet up?"

He shrugged his shoulders and played with his hands "haven't spoken for a while so why not?" I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"What happened with Jade?" I wanted to get straight to the point.

Matt shrugged his shoulders "I don't like her that way"

"You could've told her nicely" Matt took a sip of his drink "she needed to hear the truth"

I shook my head in disbelief "you have never been like this before" Matt looked me down "people change"

"You told her you were in love with someone" Matt looked down at the table "who?"

Matt sighed before answering "you"

Me.

Matt is in love with me?

I shook my head "you're not in love with me"

"Then why did we-" I immediately cut him off "we agreed to never mention that again"

"Oh come on" Matt grabbed my hand over the table "you didn't feel anything?" I pulled my hand away "I'm with Harry"

Just as I said that Matt's phone went off. I looked down at the table where his phone was.

I read the text which was on the screen.

Hurry up, we're here.

D.

D?

My eyes widened as it clicked.

I quickly stood up and backed away.

"Y-you" I could even finish the sentence. it was Matt.

He's the insider.

"Mel, you have to understand-"

"What is there to understand?!" some people looked over but I ignored them.

"You are working with my dad!"

I shouted when Matt grabbed my arm and dragged me to the back of the cafe. he opened the back door and pushed me out.

"I don't want to do this alright. I didn't have a choice"

Before I could answer he pushed me through the alleyway "go now before they come"

I turned around and started to run.

"Mel!" I stopped running and turned around to face Matt.

"I'm not the only one" with that he walked back inside as I turned around and continued to run to Harry's.