Chapter 33

I sighed in relief as Harry reached down to grab my hand and squeezing it.

"You're okay with this?" I am quite surprised that he said that, I thought He was going to try and murder Harry.

Like last time.

Louis and Niall had let Danny go, after making sure that Danny wasn't going to charge over and punch the life out of Harry.

Danny shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, I guess so"

"It's just that its my best friend and my sister, its going to take a while to get use to it"

Harry's hand tightened on mine "I won't hurt her" Danny shot us a small smile "I know you won't"

Harry walked over to the couch and sat down. I was about to sit next to him but he grabbed my waist and pulled me down so I was sat on his lap.

"What happened to your arm?" I looked down at the bandage on my arm.

"I was um shot..." Danny looked shocked "when?" Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled back "a few days ago, when we left"

Danny sat down on the other couch where Niall and Charlie are sat. I completely forgot that she was here.

"I head about that raid..." Danny looked down at his hands in his lap "they said that many people died, on both sides" I moved so I was sat on the couch not on Harry's lap anymore. he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me coser to his chest.

"how many on our side?" Louis sighed as he thought "a few" Louis looked over to Danny and then quickly to me "what are you hiding?" I know Danny is not telling me something, when he does, he doesn't look over at me, like he is doing right now.

"Jack came into the room and said that...." he stopped talking and shifted in his seat "he said..." he closed his eyes and sighed "he said that he killed Sam" I sat up and was about to speak but Louis cut me off.

"I went back to the house when the raid was over and I couldn't find Sam anywhere" 

Matt's POV

"give this to him" a man, I can't remember his name, gave me a tray with food on it. I nodded my head and walked down the hall and stopped in front of the room which Danny is being kept.

I unlocked the door and walked in but it was empty. I looked over to the window which was wide open.

I'm dead.

I was suppose to keep an eye on him.

I dropped the tray and ran out of the room and grabbed my phone.

"what do you want Matt?" 

"Danny's gone" he cursed under his breath "he's probably with Melissa"

I ran out of the building and over to my car "do you know where they would be?" after a minute he still hasn't replyed

"Flynn"  

"give me a minute" I heard some mumbling on the other side before he spoke up again "they are in the safe house in Chicago"

A/N: remember you have until 1st Nov to take over Revelation.

also, I am happy to say that here is another book! it will be called Darkness 2 (very creative I know) I will be starting it as soon as this has finished.