Chapter 31

Danny’s POV

“I killed that pathetic uncle of yours”

Sam.

No.no.no.no

I shook my head “you’re lying”

But I already know that he’s not.

Jack shook his head and crossed his arms “I’m not. He tried to put up a fight against me and he lost” he looked over to Matt “go and find her” Matt looked briefly over to me before nodding his head and walking out of the room.

After the news sinked in that our uncle is dead, I lost it.

I ran over to Jack and punched him straight in the jaw. He moved back surprised before giving me a blow in the stomach which caused me to fall to my knees and take a deep breath.

“Take him away” a couple of guys walked over and grabbed both of my arms before dragging me out of the room.

Melissa’s POV

Me and Harry had spent the rest of the day lying in bed since there is nothing we can do here since we are now in hiding. Niall left to go back to Brooklyn for something, I don’t know but when he came in here he was in a rush to leave.

“How’s your arm?” I glanced down at my bandaged arm “it’s been worse”

Harry moved so he was hovering over me “I hate seeing you in pain” he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and ran his finger down my cheek “seeing you in so much pain kills me”

I don’t know what to say so instead I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him down. Once our lips touched he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me even closer.

The kiss started slow at first but as time went it got more heated.

I pulled my lips away and trailed kisses down his neck, to his collarbone. Harry moaned when I bit down on the skin, leaving it red.

Harry moved away and shook his head “I don’t want to hurt you”

“Harry, I have done this before” Harry looked like he was going to ask me about it so I continued “and my arm doesn’t hurt anymore”

The last one is a lie. It does hurt, just not as much as yesterday.

Harry leaned down and kissed me on the lips again, this time he grabbed the hem of his shirt that I was wearing and lifted it above my head.

Danny’s POV

I winced when I laid down on my back. It’s still sore from the beating/swiping that I got earlier for punching Jack, I don’t regret it though because when we passed him in the hall, he had a massive burse on his cheek.

The bastard deserves it.

“Which room was it again?” my head shot up. I must be going crazy. That sounded like Niall.

“Niall shut up, do you want them to hear you?” that sounded like Louis.

I heard some more shuffling before a knock on the window. I stood up and walked over.

Niall was on his knees and poking his head through the window.

“Niall what are you doing here?” Louis knelt down next to him with a smirk “getting you out of here of course”

Melissa’s POV

Harry was lying on his back, my head on his chest. He was running his hand down my bare back.

 I lifted my head off his chest and looked up to Harry who has a stupid smile on his face “how was that?”

He moved so he was hovering over me again “You were amazing” he leaned down and gave me another kiss. After he pulled away he rolled over so he was lying on his stomach and was looking up at me. The covers were just cover his bum and legs, leaving his back exposed.

I placed my hand on his back and ran my finger over the red marks on his back “do these hurt?” he looked over his shoulder with a small smirk on his face.

“No” he looked back at me and winked “I never thought you would be feisty” I looked away and blushed.

Harry sat up and wrapped his arm around me to pull me closer as he kissed my temple before lying back down.

Harry had seemed to have gotten quiet. I looked up to see him deep in thought “what are you thinking about?”

I sat up slightly “do you regret it?” Harry instantly shook his head and pulled me back down to him “no it’s not that”

“Then what?” Harry sighed “I don’t want it to ruin the moment but it has been bugging me” I nodded my head for him to continue.

“You said earlier that you have done it before...” so this is what he is on about.

“And... I... you... have you slept with someone before?” I nodded my head slowly.

“Who?” it is weird that Harry wants to know who my first time was but I might as well tell him the truth.

I avoided his gaze “Matt” his hold on me tightened at the revelation. Matt and I are the only ones who know and we wanted to keep it that way.

“We were at a party last year and we were both drunk” Harry moved his arm from my waist “do you have feelings for him?” I shook my head straight away “we both agreed afterwards not to mention it to anyone, not even Jade knows” I wasn’t going to mention what Matt revealed to me when we met up.

Before Harry could speak, the bedroom door burst open. Harry was quick to cover me and him up properly with the covers.

Niall didn’t even bother questioning it.

“What do you want?” I hit Harry on the shoulder.

“You guys need to come now”

“why?”

“just get changed” with that Niall walked out the room and shut the door behind him. Harry picked up his boxers from the floor and slipped them on before putting his jeans on. I picked up my bra and underwear and put them on before putting his shirt on over.

Harry handed me a pair of shorts which I recognised as mine “how?” I remember that we didn’t bring our bags with us when we ran “Charlie brought our stuff last night” I nodded my head and slipped them on.

I put my hair in a ponytail and Harry grabbed my hand before walking us out of the room and down the stairs. We walked through the house ‘till we reached the living room.

I stopped walking when I spotted the person sitting on the couch, with everyone surrounding him.

“Danny?”

Steal My Girl was leaked last night ASDFGHJKL it is amazing!