Chapter 18

"I still think this is a bad idea" Harry parked outside the school. I rolled my eyes and took seatbelt off. "I said I will call if there is something wrong"

Harry sighed and nodded his head "just be careful" I nodded my head and opened the door. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He gave me a long kiss. Harry pulled away with a smile on his face

"Try not to miss me" I rolled my eyes "I'll try my best" Harry finally let me go and I got out of the car "Love you!" I turned back to the car "love you, too" I gave him a small wave before walking into the building.

"Why so smiley?" Jade walked over to me and leant against the lockers. I shrugged my shoulders with a small smile "just happy" Jade smirked at me "I saw the kiss Mel" I looked away and blushed.

"When did that happen?" I opened my locker and adjusted my bag "about 3 days ago" I put some books back in it while I blushed "he said he loved me" Jade gave me a side hug "OMG this is amazing!" I laughed at her craziness.

"Did you say it back?" I looked down at the floor and nodded my head. "AWW my little Melly is in love!" Some people looked over as Jade had her moment. I shook my head "shut up"

Something caught my eye in my locker. I dropped my bag on the floor and picked the object up and turned it around in my hand. It was a memory stick, how did that get in my locker?

I'll meet you in English?" I nodded my head as I looked around us. Who out this in my locker?

Harry's POV

I am still nervous about leaving Mel alone when Damian can walk in at any moment and try to hurt her. What pissed me the most is that the insider must go to the same school as her, which means she could be talking to or be in the same room as them.

I am still in shock that she said she loves me. I was so nervous to tell her but I really couldn't hide it anymore. And the other day when she let me touch her, this girl will be the death of me.

"Styles!" I looked up from my phone and looked over to an annoyed Louis "what?" Louis sighed "did you hear anything I just said?" I shook my head as I looked down at my phone again as I sent a text to Mel.

Harry: missing you :( x

A few seconds later my phone vibrated.

Melissa: miss you too x

"OW!" I rubbed the back of my head which now hurts as Louis sat back down in his chair "what was that for!?" he shrugged his shoulders "you're not listening"

"It's because he's whipped!" I looked over to Mike "shut up" Niall sat down on the floor "he's not whipped, he's in looove" I regret telling him that.

I threw the closet thing at him. He ducked away from the TV remote that I picked up from the coffee table.

"Did you tell her?" Niall sat up straight again. I nodded my head with a small smile "yes I did"

"AWW HAZZA'S IN LOVE!" I pushed Louis off me as he messed up my hair "piss off!" Louis smirked at me "you love me" I pushed him away and looked back down at my phone when it vibrated.

Melissa:can you meet me behind the school, I really need to speak to you

Harry: everything okay?

I really hope that Damian hasn't tried anything.

Melissa: just hurry

I stood up picking up my jacket. Louis groaned "where are you going now?" I slipped my jacket on "Mel needs me for some reason" I ran out of the room and over to my car.

Melissa's POV

I waited at the back of the school for Harry. This is starting to really freak me out. Damian must have got into my locker and put this in there for a reason.

I flipped the memory stick in my hand what was on it?

"Is everything okay?" I looked up to see Harry jogging over to me. I stood up from the floor and handed him the memory stick "what's this?" I shrugged my shoulders "it was in my locker this morning"

Harry flipped it in his hand "do you know what's on it?" I shook my head "it's defiantly not mine" I looked up at Harry "do you think Damian put it there?" Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car "one way to find out"

~

"This was just in your locker?" I nodded my head at Sam who looked at the memory stick in his hands "do you know what's on it?" he shook his head and walked out of the room.

Harry sat down next to me on the couch and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and placed a kiss to my temple. I relaxed into his arms as we waited for Sam to come back.

"Aww look at the cute couple" Harry sighed out of annoyance "go away Mike" the guy, Mike looked quite intimidating. He wore a tank top which showed off all his tattoos and yet again I saw the same tattoo Harry and Danny had.

Mike walked out of the room and I turned to Harry "why do you guys have the same tattoo?" Harry removed his arm and scratched his chin "it is a symbol" I looked at him confused "of..."

"A symbol of what gang you belong in"

Before I could question him any further, Sam walked back into the room but what scared me what that his face was pale and he looked shaken up. I sat up more "what's wrong?" he shook his head and turned his attention to Harry. "Harry you need to see this..."

Harry went to stand up and I did to. Sam shook his head and held his hand out "you need to stay here Melissa" I shook my head "no, I'm going" Sam sighed knowing that I wouldn't back down.

Harry grabbed my hand as we followed Sam out of the room and into his office. He had his laptop facing away from us. He sat down in the chair while me and Harry stood in front of his desk "what was on it?" Sam looked from the screen back to us "something horrible..."

He looked at me one more time before turning the laptop around. It was a video but Sam had paused it. He clicked play and I watched as the camera focused on someone.

There were two people standing in the room. There was a man who had his back to the camera but I could see he held a whip in his hand which had blood dripping off it.

The man moved to the side and I gasped at the person who was on his knees.

Danny.

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

if I can get a comment on chapters 14 -17 and this one I will update tomorrow :)