Chapter 43

Harry's POV

"I need to get you out of here" once I have Melissa out of here and in a safe place I will come back and beat the shit out of Damian.

I grabbed Mel's arm and pulled her over to the door, hoping not to be seen but that didn't work as she was yanked away from me.

"HARRY!" I watched as Flynn dragged her away from me. that fucker.

I ran after them pushing the other people away as the fought, my main focus is on Melissa and getting her out of here safe.

"Leave her alone!" I watched as Luke jumped on Flynn's back. Mel fell to the ground and yell from pain.

Before I had the chance to run over and get her out of here, a gun shot was heard which caused everyone to stop what they were doing and look over to Jack who held a gun in the air "STOP!"

Sam stood up from the ground and wiped away the blood from his face "this is over Jack, just give up"

This only caused him to get angrier "this is not over until she is lying on the ground dead!" this caused my heart to stop. He won't back down. He's gone crazy, he was already crazy.

I looked over to Mel once the gun was pointed towards her, straight at her heart. she met my gaze and I could see the fear in her eyes.

Once the gun shot was heard, everyone started to move. Louis and the others went after Jack, Flynn as they went to leave the room. me, Danny, Sam, Matt and Damian all ran over to Mel and Danny managed to grab her before she hit the ground.

Danny knelt down with her head on his lap. I fell to my knees next to them and grabbed her face in my hands.

I looked down at her chest. the bullet missed her heart but went into her chest.

I looked back to her face to see her eyes closing "Baby stay with me!" she opened her eyes again and groaned in pain.

I heard shuffling and from the corner of my eye I saw Damian leave the room. he looked back once before running out.

I turned my attention back on Melissa when she grabbed my hand in her bloody one.

"I-I'm scared" I squeezed her hand with mine "you have nothing to be scared off , you're going to be just fine" I looked up to see Danny with tears running down his cheeks as he brushed her hair away from her face.

"They- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Liam ran over and knelt down next to Mel on the other side of her body.

"Do you have anything to stop it" Sam had taken his jacket off and had put it on the wound. Liam nodded his head "I have something but it's in the car"

"I'll get it" Niall jumped up and ran out of the room.

I could feel her hand going limp in mine "babe?" she looked so pale it was scary. she was still breathing but barely.

"Baby can you hear me?" I let out a breath of relief when her tiny hand squeezed mine, it wasn't strong but I could feel it.

"I got it!" Niall threw the bag at Liam who caught and opened it straight away.

He lifted her top up, up to her breasts and put a bandage on the wound "she needs to go to the hospital now"

"Where is the closet one?"

"20 minutes away"

"Someone needs to keep the pressure on the wound"

"I-I can d-do it" Liam nodded slowly and Melissa put her other hand, the one that wasn't in mine, and held the bloody bandages.

"We need to go now" I nodded and immediately picked her up and jogged out of the building and to the car.

I laid Mel down in the back seat and sat down putting her head in my lap while Danny sat where her legs where and put them on his lap.

"Step on it" Matt nodded his head and drove down the road way past the speed limit.

"What happened with Jack?" Liam sighed from the passenger seat "he got away"

A/N: keep voting and commenting! I love to hear from you guys on what you think about this, I really makes me happy and it does motivate me to update more :)