Chapter 21

Just like to say thank you for 300 followers and 1,000 reads on Darkness :)

once we got back to the apartment Harry told me to go and stay in the bedroom while he made dinner. I protested because I wanted to help but he told me that he wanted to do it on his own.

so, here I am 2 hours later sat on his bed doing some work from school because I have missed quite a lot and need to catch up. I will have to go back to school yet again tomorrow and act that nothing is wrong but the whole insider thing and that my dad said in the video that the person is someone close to me, I just need to be careful who I am around and what I say.

I giggled every time that I heard Harry curse from the kitchen. he really wants to make this perfect.

a soft knock on the door caused me to look up. Harry walked in and grabbed my hand with a small smile "dinner's ready" he walked out of the room with me slowly behind him "about time, I'm starving" Harry turned and gave me a look which caused me to giggle again.

the house was dimly lit and when we walked into the living room I was in total awe.

the whole living room had candles everywhere. Harry had moved the coffee table to he side and put some pillows on the floor.

"this is amazing" Harry looked around the room nervously "it is?" I nodded my head as his gaze met mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek "it's perfect" Harry smiled and led me over to the pillows and sat down with me following.

"who would've thought you can be so romantic?" Harry looked away and I could tell he was blushing "only when it comes to you"

Harry put both of our plates on the coffee table when we were finished and he opened his arms and I crawled onto his lap as his arms wrapped around me. he tightend his arms around me and rested his head on mine "I love you so much" I lifted my head so we were face to face. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and played with his hair "I love you, too" he leaned down and kissed me with so much passion.

I loved this boy so much.

~

I awoke to the alarm on my phone. I quickly reached for it and turned it off before it woke Harry up. I turned around in his arms and watched him as he slept. after about 10 minutes of staring at him and tracing his tattoos I finally got out of bed and took a quick shower.

I looked around the room for some clothes. I finally decided to just wear jeans and a white t-shirt. I opened Harry's dresser and took out one of Harry's plaid shirts and put it on over my shirt. 

I picked up my bag and gave Harry a quick kiss before walking out of the apartment and to school.

~

I walked into the cafeteria and payed for an apple and a water before walking over to the table. I sat down next to Jade. Jade looked over to me and smirked "is that Harry's shirt?" I nodded my head with a small smile. "that's so cute!"

my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I smiled when I read the text.

Harry: you're mean :(

Melissa: why? 

"are you guys coming to the party this weekend?" Matt finally looked up from his phone. I looked at him confused "what party?"

"Nate is throwing a party on Saturday, the whole school is invited" me and Jade looked at each other before she shrugged "sure" I nodded my head agreeing with her. I looked down at my phone when it vibrated again.

Harry: you left me here all cold. I was hoping to wake up to your beautiful face :(

Matt stood up and said goodbye before walking out of the room. Jade sighed really loud "boys are stupid" I put my empty bottle down on the table and looked over to her "what is it now?" 

"It's Matt, he is completely oblivious to the fact that I am flirting with him!" Jade has had a crush on Matt for about 2 years now.

"just tell him" 

"how?" I shrugged my shoulders "tell him at the party" Jade thought for a moment before nodding her head "okay"