FOUR: GO BEST FRIEND

CINDY'S POV

AS I ENTER THE HALLWAY i hear the sound of high heels getting closer and closer to me

AS I ENTER THE HALLWAY i hear the sound of high heels getting closer and closer to me. "HEY YOU" i hear a squeaky high pitched voice calling out to me.
As i turn around i am met with a girl who is 3 inches smaller than me who is wearing so much caked make up i could cut it into slices and feed the whole school and still have some left on her face. Her clothes are barely even covering any part of her body and she is wearing 6 inch heels just to look powerful...bless her, it hasn't worked.
"Yes" i respond to her while trying to search for my locker. 122...123...124...AHA 125 found it, i mumble to myself not really paying attention to the thing behind me. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME YOU IDIOT?" she shouts at me causing my anger to increase.
"No, sorry i dont speak to Queen Bee wannabes" i reply cooly still not looking at her.
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!?!"
She asks me...mmm that reminds me i still dont know her name.
As she shouts this to me i realise a crowd is starting to form and everyone looks scared for me which makes me realise nobody has ever stood up to her before.
I turn around to face her with an emotionless expression on my face. My 5'8 frame hovering over her 5'5 height.
I notice fear flashes through her eyes the moment i locked eyes with her but was suddenly changed to a normal expression.
"No babe, but I'm guessing from how you look..." i say looking her up and down with a discusted look before i carry on my sentence . "You are just some Queen bee, barbie wannabe who just goes around trying to get with every guy in the school as in your eyes you think it means your a 'player who every guy wants' when in reality the guys only hook up with you because you're the easiest girl to get babe" people cheer and shout "burnnnn" while i stand there smirking but also trying not to punch her in the face.
"MY NAME IS STACEY AND I CAN RUIN YOU'RE LIFE" she says with a smirk thinking she was 'threatening me'.
I slam my locker shut as i had put all my books i didnt need in there and slowly walked towards stacey, she started to back away but attempted to still look intimidating.
"Listen here you bitch, i am not here to try and take over your title because if i did that would mean i would have to catch an STD to level with you. I also don't like being bossed around and threatened by people as it really pisses me off. Normally, the people who would talk to me like you just did would be on the floor unconscious right now but if i hit you it would be animal abuse so... i can't sorry." I say whilst walking away.
"Oh, and my names Cindy, nice to meet you babe i think were gonna be best friends" i say sarcastically with a fake sweet smile on my face.
I walked away hearing a screech from the barbie as my smirk grows bigger.
"GO BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND" i hear from the opposite end of the corridor. I can recognise that voice from anywhere, i look around exitedly as i make eye contact with my best friend in the whole wide world. "LUCY WHITE OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU" i say whilst we both run to each other in the corridor. Lucy stops as i jump onto her as we both burst out laughing and trying not to cry.
People stare at me in shock as we hug. "Why are people staring at me as if i have two heads" i whisper to her as she chuckles in return. "Because me and my small group are seen as being the bad people who are dangerous and i never normally hug anyone." She whispers in return making me laugh as we both know i'm a lot more dangerous than she is.
Lucy then introduces me to her friends Brie, Sasha, Ethan, Josh and Tom who are all good looking and also badass like us two. They also work under my dad but are fairly new which explains why i haven't seen them before.

"What classes do you have Ci?" Brie asked me whilst taking my schedule from my hands.
"I honestly dont know i've just got it-" "YASSS YOUR WITH AT LEAST ONE OF US IN ALL OF YOUR CLASSES AND WE ALL HAVE P.E TOGETHER" she tells me which makes me sigh in relief as i am very very bad at finding classrooms.
While we are all chatting waiting for the bell to go all of my friends eyes focus on someone behind me with shock and confusion on their faces.
"CI HEY" i hear a familiar voice, i turn around and see Taylor as a smile grows on my face.
"TAYLOR hey, what are the odds of us going to the same school eh?" I say chuckling, "haha yeah, how are you?" He asks me.
"I'm good thanks, which is suprising since its my first day haha" i tell him. "Oh yeah i heard about what happened between you and Stacey, that bitch deserved it, me and my friends really don't like her" he tells me whilst motioning over to his friends.
As i follow his glance shock covers my face, i swear they are all greek gods, they are so droolworthy i think to myself while looking over at the boys as smirks form on their faces.
The weird thing is, they all scream dangerous but i don't know who they are... i'll ask my dad later once i find out their names.
"Well it's good to see you Taylor, we need to do another photoshoot again" i say whilst chuckling.
Something clicks in his head as his eyes held excitement "oh my god that reminds me, i have a photography project i need to do and i need a model, do you mind doing it for me?" He asks with hope showing on his face.
"Yeah sure! It'll be so much fun" i say whilst hugging him. "See you later thennn" Taylor replies.
"BYEEEE" i say whilst turning back to my friends.
Every single person in the corridor including my friends have a look of shock written all over their faces apart from Taylors friends whos eyes held amusement.
"What?" I asked them confused. "How the hell do you know Taylor, yet alone get him to speak to you?!?!" Sasha asks me while my friends nod along.
"Erm...We met last night in the supermarket and just started messing aroud and getting to know each other...why is everyone so suprised, why is Taylor so hard to talk to?" I asked.
"Taylor and his friends never ever talk to anyone else but each other, the only girls they talk to are Stacey and her minions if they want something" Tom tells me.
"Oh well, he's a cool guy" i say as the school bell rings indicating its time to go to registration.
Here goes nothing...

Hey guys hope you like the update, please vote if you like it xxx

I am aiming for 100 reads overall <3