TWENTY ONE: DUDE YOUVE FALLEN HARD

BLAKES POV

ONCE EVERYBODY'S LEFT Cindy runs over and places herself on the kitchen counter whilst eating an apple and motions for me to go upstairs and pack, i grunt but follow her orders though anyway, secretly excited that i get to live with her for 3 months

ONCE EVERYBODY'S LEFT Cindy runs over and places herself on the kitchen counter whilst eating an apple and motions for me to go upstairs and pack, i grunt but follow her orders though anyway, secretly excited that i get to live with her for 3 months...and everyone else of course.

Once i get upstairs i decide to just pack everything which was in my wardrobe seen as i am staying there for 3 months. Once i am done i go downstairs and ask Cindy to set the security alarms for my whole house. Cindy agrees and i go outside towards my car and put my luggage inside. I watch Cindy in awe as she talks to the guards,wearing her angelic smile, i swear if you didnt know what she did for a living you would think shes an innocent girl. Cindy then walks over to her motorbike and sits down on it. "You ready?" She asks me whilst smiling, "Yup, lets go princess" i say whilst smirking, earning one back from her.
We both drive towards Cindys house, smirking at the people who are looking at our car and motorbike in awe. We arrive at her house and see that everyone elses cars are already here, once Cindy spots this she climbs off her motorbike and sprints down the driveway with her eyes wide, she opens the door whilst shouting "MIKEY IF YOU'VE EATEN MY FUCKING CHOCOLATE CAKE YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ", i chuckle whilst carrying my stuff into the house whilst shutting the door. As i walk in i notice Mikey hiding behind the sofa whilst Cindy laughs her head off at his face. "Guyssssss can we go out for dinnerrr im hungry" Brie whines whilst giving puppy eyes to Jake who just stares at her in awe...whipped. "YESSS PLEASE CAN WE GO PLEASEEE" Cindy says whilst jumping up and down on my shoulders, "Okay okay we will go" i say causing the girls to jump around and rush upstairs to get ready whilst shouting that they will meet us there.
"Dude you've fallen harddd" Grey says to Jake whilst we all nod in agreement, Jake rolls his eyes but blushes, "She's my girl now" Jake says before walking up the stairs. Leaving us all shocked but happy for him.
When you are in a gang you tend not to date any girls unless you truly believe shes the one. When someone in our gang finds the one, the rest of us have to treat her like a little sister in order to help protect her. Me and the other boys in my gang just have one night stands and flings seen as none of us have fallen in love yet. But now, Jake has Brie, Taylor has Lucy, Grey has Sasha, Mikey is happy single, and i have C- "Lets go boyssss" Mikey shouts whilst running towards the car...that boy and his food.
We arrive at the resteraunt and there is a long queue to get in, we all walk to the front, staring at the women in disgust as they pull there short dresses down in attempt to show their boobs. Once we reach the front mikey starts to talk to the waiter, "Table for 9" Mikey says in a low voice. The woman rolls her eyes before shaking her head, "you cant just jump the line thats very- oh shit" the lady says whilst making eye contact with me, her eyes widen as she realises who we are and quickly guides us to a table. We all sit down and smirk at the scared looks from all of the people around us...we arent that bad are we?
All of a sudden the restaurant goes quiet and everyone looks over at the entrance, me and the boys look over confused as to what the fuss was about. Our question was soon answered by the sound of heels clicking across the floor, "Hiyaa" My angel says whilst the girls sit down across from us. All of us boys stare at our girls in lust whilst Mikey looks through the menu. "You look gorgeous Ci" i say whilst smirking at the slight blush on her cheeks, "thank you, now can we order food im starvingggg" she whines causing me to laugh but motion the waiter though anyway. A guy about our age walks over and introduces himself as our waiter and throughout the whole time we ordered, i noticed the guy keep on staring at Cindy which caused anger to run all the way through me. As he walks away i notice Cindy glaring in annoyance at him which made me laugh.
About an hour later we had all finished eating and decided to go back home. On the way out Cindy suddenly came to a stop which caused us all to look at her, noticing the guy who served us tonight holding onto her hand. "Hey babygirl, you wanna get out of here together? My shifts finished" he says whilst attempting to grab her waist. Before i have chance to do anything Cindy punches him square in the face causing him to fall straight to the ground whilst groaning in pain, "fuck off" Cindy says to him whilst glaring at him. The manager storms over to us and his eyes widen as he recognises who we are but soon hides it with anger. "MISS YOU CAN NOT ASSULT ONE OF OUR WAITERS I WILL BE CHARGING YOU FOR VIOLENCE" he shouts in Cindys face, who is just stood there with boredom written all over her face whilst checking her nails. "Oh honey, my dad owns this place and i can get both of you fired with the snap of my fingers. You know who we are and you know what we can do so if i was you i would back off before either me or one of my friends here put a gun to your head for telling me off even though your staff member tried feeling me up and asking me out" she spits out whilst flicking her hair and walking out, grabbing my hand in the process. I pull her into a hug and feel her relax against me, "Come on love, lets go home"

INSTAGRAM

@CindyLowe My outfit was better than the service we recieved at the resterauntLiked by @LucyWhite and 5,480 others

Liked by @LucyWhite and 5,480 others

@BlakeSmith We are never going there again

@Lucywhite i found it entertaining watching Blake get all angry

@BlakeSmith shut up @Lucywhite