THIRTEEN: PHOTOSHOOTS

CINDY'S POV

ONCE I HAD FINISHED RACING  down the street against Blake, my feet were KILLING me

ONCE I HAD FINISHED RACING  down the street against Blake, my feet were KILLING me. Warning for all you high heel lovers, dont race your friend or crush or anyone down a street whilst wearing heels. "OUCHHH" i whine whilst falling to the floor and holding my feet ( i'm so over dramatic i know). "Ci whats wrong?" Blake asks me whilst panting for breath, i look up and all i can see is a look of concern in his eyes...awwww, snap out of it Cindy he doesnt like you. "My feet are killing me because of these stupid heels, i really shouldn't of raced you" i tell him whilst standing up and hobbling towards him. "Come on I'll give you a ride" he tells me whilst pointing to his back. A smile stretches across my face as i jump onto Blakes back and rest my head in the crook of his neck, taking in the smell of his cologne, why the hell do boys smell so good?!?. Blake chuckles at my excitedness and picks up my heels and walks with them in his hand. As we approach school i start to wriggle out of Blake's grip as i didnt think he would want to be seen carrying me on his back. "Cindy stay here your feet are killing you and you look cute when your smelling my cologne". Redness rushes to my cheeks as i bury my head in his neck again in attempt to cover it up causing Blake to laugh again as i smile.
We arrive at school and all eyes are on us. Nobody knows who the girl that Blake is carrying is, as ive kept my head in his neck.
I hear Taylors voice meaning that Blake is walking towards his friends causing me to smirk. "Sup Blake, who's the koala?" I hear Grey ask. I look up and smile at them all as amusement washes across there faces, "HIYAAA" i say whilst waving at them as Blake puts me down. All the boys laugh as Taylor messes up my hair, "Hey Ci can you help me with a photography project i have today? Its 2nd period so you would have to miss whatever you have" Taylor asks me as a smile spreads across my face, thinking about the mini photoshoot we had in the supermarket at 3am. "Yeah sure im down, i get to miss maths so why not?" I say whilst texting Lucy, asking to tell Miss where i would be. "Oh and by the way Cindy, nice t-shirt you've got there" Jake winks at me whilst i flip him off. Mikey, as usual, looks totally confused as to whats going on and felt left out so dragged Grey to their registration room.
"Meet me in room 40 period 2 then Ci, bye guys dont make out too much." Taylor says whilst walking away. "OUCCHHHH THE FUCK?" I hear Taylor scream as i throw my heel at his back. Blake is currently on the floor laughing while i go to pick it up, "fuck off Taylor" i mumble as he walks away smirking.
The bell goes for registration as me and Blake walk to our class. As we enter the classroom all eyes are on us as we are late. "Take a seat you two" Sir tells us as we smirk, every teacher knows not to mess with us as we won't hesitate to beat them unconscious...hmmm pretty sure we have anger issues, oh well. Me and Blake sit inbetween Lucy and Taylor as they had both saved seats for us. "Girl you have a fuck load of stuff to tell me" Lucy tells me in a serious tone, even though you can see the excitement in her face.
Registration went as normal and it was time for the first class of the day...English. As we arrived in english me, Lucy and Brie decided to sit at the back so i could tell them everything that happened. "So what do you want to know?" I ask them hoping they wont ask about what me and Blake actually are...because i honestly don't know whats going on between us. "What was up with them posts on snapchat and instagram?!?" Brie asked me with adoration in her eyes causing me to laugh. "Long story short we went to the event, i got tired and wanted to go home but my dad had to stay, Blake offered to take me home but Hailee, my dads girlfriend decided that i should stay with Blake at his because she didnt think i would be safe. Anyway we went back to his, i slept in his bedroom because i was too tired to go somewhere else, woke up and had to borrow one of his t-shirts because Hailee didnt drop one off and thats about it..." i tell them whilst they are both smiling like cheshire cats. "Sooooo cuteeeee you guys look so good together" Lucy whispers. "Guys i dont even know if we are a thing, heck i dont even know if i like him", Cindy we all know thats a lie, i think to myself whilst Luckily, Lucy and Brie drop the subject and start talking about Taylor and Jake...awww.
The bell rings for second period so i head over to room 40. As i walk through the door i notice everyone look in confusion as to whos asked me to be there partner as most people wouldnt dare to talk to me...good. Taylor walks out of the corner and hugs me whilst thanking me for coming, we go and sit down at a desk as miss explains what there assignmemt is. "Right class today i want you to take photos of your partners at an angle which you think most captures there beauty, you have 30 minutes to get 5 amazing photos on school grounds only...GO!". Everyone rushes around to try and grab an area for themselves whilst i just follow Taylor as he told me he knows the "perfect place". Once we have finished walking i realise we had entered an old abandoned building which was suprisingly still on the school premesis. "This is the schools abandoned dance studio, it was too far away so they moved it closer to the main school" Taylor tells me as i take my hair down ready to pose. After about 5 minutes we are done and have all 5 shots. "Wow Ci you're really good at this im suprised you havent modeled before" Taylor tells me as i flip my hair back making him laugh. Taylor shows me the pictures while we sit on the floor because we have loads of time to go.

I look at Taylor in shock once i finished looking at the photos

I look at Taylor in shock once i finished looking at the photos. "Wow T these are amazing you're such a good photographer" i tell him whilst high fiving him. "Thanks Ci" he smiles, as we are walking out the building i notice a weird sign on the wall, not big , but big enough for me to spot it. "Hey T whats this?" I ask him as i trace my fingers over the symbol of a skull. "I dont know Ci but take a picture of it and i'll look it up at Blake's" he tells me whilst i nod.
As we walk back into school we are the only people in our classroom so we decide to go to the canteen to get food because we are hungry. On our way to the canteen we hear a scream coming from the opposite end of the corridor, Lucy. We sprint down the hallway towards lucy as it goes silent, as we enter the janitors closet i spot Lucy and the sight of her makes me want to cry, My best friend, is sat in front of me, crying and shaking with bruises all over her. I am pushed aside as Taylor rushes over to her and cradles her in his arms, while he is doing this i notice a note next to Lucy, as i pick it up i notice it's the same symbol we saw at the old dance studio. Anger rises within me at the thought of another gang trying to hurt my family and friends, someones going to die very soon, and they have something to do with a skull symbol.

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE ! <3