TWENTY SIX: LONG TIME NO SEE

CINDY'S POV

"FREAKIN BITCH why does she have to be in my life

"FREAKIN BITCH why does she have to be in my life... What the hell have I done to deserve this punishment" I mumble whilst Blake chuckles and places me down from his shoulders. I watch in amusement as Stacey attempts to strut over to us in her 5 inch heels, whilst Mikey moves away from her as she approaches, She notices this and smirks, "yeah you should be scared" she whines in her high pitch voice...god not even a mouse would be scared of her. "I'm not scared you just smell really strongly of a disgusting perfume and I don't want to get too close to something which could hurt my food" Mikey says whilst shielding his food. I erupt into fits of laughter as Stacey stands there looking shocked and confused as she tries to think of a comeback. Her eyes widen in happiness as she remembers what she came for in the first place...awwww I make people happyy that's so cute. "Blake have I ever told you how gorgeous your smile is?" Stacey whines whilst looking straight at Blake, I might kill this bitch. Before I can open my mouth to speak I hear Blake's voice boom across the canteen, "awww thanks, I only smile because this girls smile-" he says whilst wrapping his arms around my waist "- is contagious and beautiful. And if anyone EVER attempts to take it away like you did just then... I won't hesitate to take away your life with one single bullet. Now I'll let this be a warning because you clearly didn't understand the first time...but next time, keep your little mouth shut and leave my girl alone." Blake says whilst taking my hand and leading me towards our table with the sound of Mikey laughing and Stacey whining behind us. As we sit down at the table I notice Lucy cough and glance behind us, as I look over I notice Ethan, Josh and Tom walk over to us, wearing hoodies to cover their tattoos of their gang. I smile at them and turn back to the others whilst mouthing "you don't know anything, be nice", causing them all to look at me in confusion but soon mask it as the boys sit down next to Lucy, who is holding Taylor's hand in a soothing way who looks like he wants to kill them all for what they did to lucy earlier on in the week. "Hey guysss, long time no see eh?" I say whilst smiling nicely at them...awww im such a two faced bitch I love it so much. "Yeahhh" Tom says whilst chuckling, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "So how was the mission?" Sasha asks whilst sipping on her iced tea acting all innocent...I love this girl. I watch in fake confusion as the three boys look at each other for a good minute before answering the question "erm yeah turns out it was Cindys mission and was rescheduled so we decided to go on a boys day out instead of hanging out with y-you guys so y-yeah" Ethan says causing Blake's hand on my thigh to tighten...damn i forgot he hates liars, my thighs gonna kill if we keep asking them questions. "Oh well I hope you had a good day, just text me next time and by the way we have a gang meeting this Sunday but it's in italy, I'll text you the address" I say causing them to nod and Brie to look at me with that "what the hell" face. I just smirk before walking out of the canteen towards p.e with Blake. "What was that about? You said you didn't like them and own your all nice to them? And inviting them to a gang meeting when the work for a different fucking gang who hurt your best friend? I can't-" I stop Blake from speaking by kissing him straight on the lips...awaking the butterflies in my stomach again...ew that's so cringy can they fuck off I don't like being this romantic. "Okay Hun firstly, there is no gang meeting in Italy, but there is the Italian mafia who my uncle just so happens to be the leader of, which just so happens to be the location I will give them as the meeting place...so my uncle can deal with them because they will be dead meat as soon as I tell them they sent his precious little niece a death threat note. Oh and I was only being nice to them for one reason. Ever heard the saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer"? Well... That mottos growing on me, im gonna use it more often" I say whilst smirking. I unwrap myself from his arms and walk into the sports hall, Ethan, Tom and Josh...Karma's a bitch.

75,000 READS. SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND. HOW?!?! I LOVE YOU

 HOW?!?! I LOVE YOU