SIXTY THREE: CHRISTMAS?

Cindy's POV:

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES IT'S CHRISTMASSSS" A loud voice screams whilst the sofa I'm lying on is dipped up and down

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES IT'S CHRISTMASSSS" A loud voice screams whilst the sofa I'm lying on is dipped up and down. "Mikey I swear to god if you don't shut the hell up and get off this sofa in the next 5 seconds I will throw you outside in the snow now close that annoying ass mouth of yours and leave me be" Blake says in his morning voice making me groan and slap him. I feel him smirk in the crook of my neck making it hard for me to remain even remotely annoyed at him. "Scrooge" I mutter under my breath causing him to look at me with his eyebrows raised before whispering "it's December 1st, it's not even Christmas" his hot breath dancing on my skin making me shudder a little. "And your point is?" I say whilst smiling before wriggling out of his arms and  running after Mikey into the kitchen, leaving Blake to wake up properly. I skip into the room and lift myself on the island, glancing over at a very confused looking Taylor next to me. "Good morning Ci" he says whilst pushing his plate of toast to the side, wiping the crumbs from the corner of his mouth before sliding his frame between my legs and wrapping me in a hug, "good morning" I mumble groggily whilst tapping his nose lightly and stealing a piece of his newly buttered toast from beside him. Taylor pouts slightly before chuckling and putting the plate in the dishwasher, making sure to whack Mikey on the head on his way to his new destination. Mikey let's out a quiet squeal and chucks a slipper at Taylor's head, to which he swiftly dodges. "Where's Lucy?" I ask very unattractively, chomping on the toast quickly in an attempt to silent my loud ass stomach, "Up in the loft, said something about you girls decorating the house today because it's Christmas" Taylor says, clearly uninterested in what Lucy had said, whilst walking out the room. "ITS NOT CHRISTMAS ITS DECEMBER 1ST!!" Blake shouts teasingly whilst walking over to me with his arms out, taking a moment to admire his dimples which lay perfectly across his cheeks, I laugh before launching myself into his chest and wrapping my arms and legs around him tightly.
Pulling my face away from his neck I lean back slightly, resting my forehead on his and closing my eyes for a second. "You seem happier" Blake whispers, stroking his hand across my back lightly whilst the other hand grips onto my thighs for support. I flutter my eyes open and smile slightly, nodding my head at his statement.
My eyes drift from the gorgeous Greek god infront of me to a certain man named Mikey, who's wearing a very angry expression in his face. "I WAS GOING TO BE NICE TO YOU BOYS AND LET YOU PLAY FOOTBALL AND POOL ALLLL DAYYYY BUT NOPE! NOT ANYMORE HOES, WE ARE GOING CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPPINGGGGG!!!!!!!." Mikey says before skipping around and yelling for all the boys to be ready in 10 minutes. "Oh god" Blake mumbles, turning us both around and carrying me up the stairs slowly with his feet sulkily stomping after each step. "Easy for you to say, I'm decorating the whole bloody house, and Lucy is scary when she's in charge" I say whilst tapping his shouldler slightly as he puts me down. I walk into our room with an amused expression as I hear Blake groaning a continuous string of curse words as he flips down onto the bed. I walk into the closet and take off Blakes oversized t shirt, changing into a nice teal lace lingerie set before choosing my outfit for the day ahead. I opted for a pair of knitted cosy wide leg trousers/pants, matched with a cotton white vest top, I mean seen as were not going to go out today I might as well go for comfort.