SIXTY ONE: I NEED HER

3RD PERSON

SILENCE. NOTHING BUT THE CLOCK ticking quietly in the background as he buries his head in work. He's determined. So determined. Stacks of paper crumpled in the corner of the room, a cold sup of tea sat still on the desk next to him. It's been a month. A month since they took a visit to her mothers house. A month since they caught Stacey and Ethan. A month since those 5 men were killed. Nothing has happened since then. Realisation creeped through her blood that night, knowing that someone who made her who she was, was gone. Forever gone. Her anger turned into tears. Her body became thinner, her eyes became darker and her freckles became less prominent. Her motivation slowly shattered into a million pieces, with everyone else struggling to pick every part up. She felt alone. Completely alone. Unaware that he was ready to anything for her. Anything.
As for him, well, he turned into an emotionless, ruthless leader. No one would dare to talk to him apart from the people in the house. His friends were the only ones who kept him normal, who made him crack a smile sometimes, the only ones who saw the real Blake. He was desperate to solve this horrible riddle, which was tearing up his everything's life, as well as his own. He missed her. He missed seeing her smile, heck, he missed the psycho girl who was once the most confident woman he'd ever met.

Everyone was hurting. So confused. She was so ready to do anything, then she just cracked. It was as if her time had run out, and she couldn't give anything more. It hurts to see her broken every day, shaking her head when the others go out, her body not allowing her to smile. H.W. The initials which caused anger to burn through everyone's veins. The two letters which shattered someone's whole life. They had questioned Stacey and Ethan, but all Stacey did was try and get into Blake's pants, and Ethan just smirked.
Cindy never spoke, just nodded or shook her head, then every now and again roll her eyes at one of Mikeys snarky comments. She loves him, Blake. She adores him more than any human being, being in his embrace comforts her, makes her feel safe. But she's aware that he has a job to do. She just can't find the mental strength to join him in the office. Not yet. She's not ready to hear the Initials which ruined her dads life. She will be, one day, but nobody knows when.

BLAKES POV:

*KNOCK KNOCK*"What?" I growl as I go through one of the billion files which are stacked up on my desk

*KNOCK KNOCK*
"What?" I growl as I go through one of the billion files which are stacked up on my desk. "Well hello to you too mate" Taylor says whilst walking Into the room. "Sorry" I mumble whilst still trying to find the right file, which just so happens to just not be in my eyesight at all. "It's calm don't worry, I just came to say that Jadas mission was successful and we got rid of that gang who were sending minor threats to us" he tells me whilst sipping on the tea I'd made before spitting it out, "fuck man that's freezing!" He says, as a small smirk forms on my face. "I know, I made it yesterday" I said causing him to shiver in disgust and place it back down in the spot it was in. 5 minutes go by and I notice Taylor scanning through the old books which had neatly placed on all the shelves, all in alphabetical order. My eyes flicker to the book he picks up, I watch as he reads the cover carefully, intrigued as a small white piece of paper marks a certain page, showing where someone got up to. "That's hers" I say quietly as I notice the small coffee stain on the corner of the paper, remembering when she spilt it by accident when she was dancing to a vinyl she was playing. I smile quietly at the memory making Taylor smile as well whilst examining the coffee stain carefully. He places the book back before turning towards me, "how is she?" He whispers whilst staring at the door opposite the entrance of the office. "She's okay" I say whilst sighing, she woke up quite early this morning, she sat on the balcony just watching the world go by, she drank a cup of tea which I had made her and she nodded when I asked if she would come down tonight for a movie night." I say whilst packing my files away... I give up trying to find this bloody file. "Okay well let me know if she needs anything, I'm worried about her, we all are" he says whilst walking out of the room, holding up a file. "Dickhead" I mutter before snatching the file I've been looking for out of his hand and shaking my head as he smirks, walking away, closing the door. Packing my shit up I decided to go join Grey and Jake who were seeing Stacey and Ethan for questioning. Let's hope we can get something...anything. Because my god I need my girl back.

INSTAGRAM

@Blakesmith good morning

Liked by 546,866 users

Comments disabled.

SORRY I TOOK SO OONG TO UPDATE GUYS :(((